Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All A classic 2//28
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Winners in the final four?
Leslie plays Harlan City and Monroe Co. plays Trimble Co.
I take Leslie and Monroe in finals.
Harlan City will beat Leslie
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Harlan City will beat Leslie

I agree. As long as Brock and King play their their normal games.
I told everyone that the winner between Paintsville and Harlan had a real shot at winning it all.
BUT....wouldn't be surprised if Leslie comes out with the W!
Bottom bracket was tough!
Good Luck to BOTH!
Whoever wins....bring it back to the HILLS!!!!
OffTheHook Wrote:I agree. As long as Brock and King play their their normal games.
I told everyone that the winner between Paintsville and Harlan had a real shot at winning it all.
BUT....wouldn't be surprised if Leslie comes out with the W!
Bottom bracket was tough!
Good Luck to BOTH!
Whoever wins....bring it back to the HILLS!!!!
come on the bottom brackets tough? Leslie is playing as good as basketball as can be right now,an I think Paintsville played very bad in there game! But Leslie beat there team by fifty, that's not a tough game!! When are people going realize these games are for the teams who can't win against the other schools, riversides,red bird an other's!! The format should be changed!! I think even if you r able to play in the all A , if you win 20 plus games the year before your not eligible!!!! We r going away from the spirit of what these games were put in place for! Very small schools that have 0 chance of ever playing in the region or winning it!! except maybe once in every 15 or 20 years!
I was referring to Paintsville, Harlan and Leslie being in the bottom. 3 good teams.....jeez.
And really? You can't play next year cause you won 20 games? Come on.
At one point in time Paintsville was the 3rd smallest school in the state. We still only have around 750 kids and that is 7th grade through 12th. That's just a guess, that number may be smaller. I know we cant fill up 1/3 of our little one sided gym with those classes. But, we can't play next year now because we won 20 games.
The schools have a choice of playing. Next year everyone can just stay home and let Piarist and Redbird play for title.
hillbilly cat Wrote:When are people going realize these games are for the teams who can't win against the other schools, riversides,red bird an other's!! The format should be changed!! I think even if you r able to play in the all A , if you win 20 plus games the year before your not eligible!!!! We r going away from the spirit of what these games were put in place for! Very small schools that have 0 chance of ever playing in the region or winning it!! except maybe once in every 15 or 20 years!

When are people going to realize what?
That was NEVER the intention or spirit of the tournament. I've been watching since the first tournament in 1990.
You had teams like University Heights, Lexington Catholic and Harlan winning the boys titles in the early years and they were also among the best teams in the state.
Guys! I known that I look at things differently than most people! But what makes our basketball so great is the sweet 16 ! Almost all the other states are classed in the championships when it comes to basketball . The khsaa doesn't not even endorse these games ! They know that the backers of these games would love to have all basketball classsed ! I atleast think that a school should be classed at the beginning of the year an all sports must be in that class, but of course they might be a lot of football fans that might not like that ! But I understand where ur coming from,an I totally respect ur opinions.
So who won the games today?
Harlan city plays Monroe county
Monroe County won