Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Braxton Beverly moves up to 4 star recruit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats
Very proud of this young man.
Hard worker that went after what he wanted and got it.

I fully believe he makes an impact at Ohio State.
Good Player and well deserved!! He's a better young man!!
congrats
OSU does need a PG. Have a 2 or 3 running the point this year.
http://www.espn.com/college-sports/baske...on-beverly

Moved up to a 4 star on ESPN's ratings. Congrats to Braxton, I hope he has a wonderful career at OSU.
Congratulations and well-deserved. Kid takes unfair criticism and I hope he proves all the naysayers wrong.
Very good player and well deserved
I believe when you hit the age of 40 they are required to move you up to a 4 star.
Sacbunt dont think it matters if a guy is 40 or 45, full paid ride to Ohio State is pretty dang good. I dont think any birth certificate issues are brought up in the NCAA.
sacbunt Wrote:I believe when you hit the age of 40 they are required to move you up to a 4 star.

[Image: B4p9uE4CQAET5_M.jpg]
I dont know this boy. But i am very happy for him, any body that gets a scholarship to OSU has got to be something special..they only get 15 as a team and trust me they are gonna do ALL their homework before they offer...who cares how old he is...hes a D1 high level player on scholarship to a Big 10 school...i wish him the best And look forward to watching him on ESPN.