Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Barbourville-69....Leslie-59
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final,Congrats both teams
Congrats Barbourville
I believe Ashton Lewis had 15 points for the Eagles. Tonight was the first time he has started a game this season
dont kno all the stats on this 1 but i kno Ashton Lewis got his 1st start tonight and came up with 15 and i saw him in the bhorn game also,this kid has got some talent and looks like LC has summin to look forward to in the future as long as they can get some size down low
He had 10 in the BH game I believe. For a kid that never got to play all that much to scoring 10-15 points in games is pretty impressive. Future looks semi-bright for the Eagles.
congrats Barbourville
Congrats Barbourville
Congrats Barbourville.
Congrats Barbourville
Fouls were like 25 to 10 in this game. leslie got shafted imo. they never could even get in the bonus either half. free throws won this game for barbourville.
Congrats B-Ville!
Congrats Barbourville
GoldenHands10 Wrote:Fouls were like 25 to 10 in this game. leslie got shafted imo. they never could even get in the bonus either half. free throws won this game for barbourville.

Haha......shows what you know about 13th region basketball. Dinky's boys dont play defense, 10 fouls is a whole lot of fouls for them.