Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tennessee 82 Kentucky 80
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cats dropped an embarrassing one in Knoxville last night. Most of UK's team played horrendously outside of Bam Abadeyo. Isaiah Briscoe was M.I.A. for the first 30 minutes of the game. Cal is now 3-4 in Knoxville (I think), this one was rough. On to Kansas on Saturday.
It is typically 3 days of mourning for fans in this case before they post.:eyeroll:
I didn't sleep a wink last night after that game.

I've seen elementary school aged kids play better fundamentally that UK did last night. No one blocked out or rebounded......one and done!
Our leading rebounder was Briscoe, with 14, which is an odd stat. Another odd stat from the game last night, UK only had 4 bench points, all coming from Derek Willis. Also, we took way too many contested jump shots, a lot of bad from this game, we have to shape it up before Kansas rolls in on Saturday.
Great recruiter but losing with all American freshman haunts the program sooner or later and we can't get over the hump at Tennessee or so it seems
Don't suppose anyone wants to talk about the Kansas game!
Spirit100 Wrote:Don't suppose anyone wants to talk about the Kansas game!

No zone offense, worst passing team I've ever seen, refuses to play the only shooter, surly we have taught Bam to kick it out when he is triple teamed. Monk will still be making these same bad passes 3 years from now in the D league. That's all I can think of right now. Wait one more thing why does he even let Gabriel wear a uniform under his warmups.