Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville 75 Betsy Layne 69
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone have any information on this game> Much closer score than I would have guessed.
Final from the Dome!
wow great effort Betsy Lane.
anyone can be beat any night in the 15th.
gotcha2 Wrote:Anyone have any information on this game> Much closer score than I would have guessed.

Paintsville dominated through 3 periods, then got lazy and took very bad shots in the fourth, The game was never in doubt.
BL shot 49% for the game, 60% in the second half. PHS shot 39% for the game. PHS led by like 20 in the third, BL scored about 15 points in the last 2 minutes to make it very respectable.
Oops already posted...sorry!
Looks like the Bobcats are pulling it together at the right time. Good Luck Coach Rose and company!!!!!!
Congrats Paintsville.
Good showing by the Bobcats. Congrats Pville.
Congrats Tigers!
Looks like Paintsville is playing well at the right time. Big win tonight. Rolleyes
alfus21 Wrote:Looks like Paintsville is playing well at the right time. Big win tonight. Rolleyes

Paintsville had the subs in at the end of the game when BL made the run to make it a respectable final score.

The Guru Wrote:PHS led by like 20 in the third, BL scored about 15 points in the last 2 minutes to make it very respectable.
Congrats Paintsville.
Redneck Wrote:Paintsville had the subs in at the end of the game when BL made the run to make it a respectable final score.

You're wrong there. PHS kept there starters in until about 45 or a minute left to go...BL made a run with the starters in...Witt fouled out early and Jared Newman stepped up in his absence and played awesome...Im not sure on his stats but i know a double-double....But Congrats Tigers and Good Luck to the Bobcats!!!
Tell them HGG!!:Clap:
He Got Game Wrote:You're wrong there. PHS kept there starters in until about 45 or a minute left to go...BL made a run with the starters in...Witt fouled out early and Jared Newman stepped up in his absence and played awesome...Im not sure on his stats but i know a double-double....But Congrats Tigers and Good Luck to the Bobcats!!!
Congrats Paintsville! a win is a win :thumpsup:
Why couldn't Betsy Layne come out with the win tonight? But great job Bobcats for competing with the number two team in the region.:Cheerlead
He Got Game Wrote:You're wrong there. PHS kept there starters in until about 45 or a minute left to go...BL made a run with the starters in...Witt fouled out early and Jared Newman stepped up in his absence and played awesome...Im not sure on his stats but i know a double-double....But Congrats Tigers and Good Luck to the Bobcats!!!
I believe if I was Rose I'd start Newman over Witt, they play better when he's in the game. Witt hasn't done much of anything all season.
Sorry double post.
True, but the win was never in doubt.Paintsville was only up 11 points with under thirty seconds to play when starters were pulled.
Moe Wrote:I believe if I was Rose I'd start Newman over Witt, they play better when he's in the game. Witt hasn't done much of anything all season.
I agree.:Thumbs:
Congrats Tigers..B.L. is a contender when they play like they are capable of playing and it showed last night!
close game, congrats to paintsville
I must say that the Tigers did a GREAT job of keeping their mouth closed last night. When they got called for a foul they felt was unjust they just got up and walked away. That is the way it's done guys. Just be quiet and play ball. Great job tonight! Now let's getem' Thursday night!
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Tiger on the road win. BL looks to be playing much better at the right time. I too think the big Newman kid is the most aggressive post player BL has.
Moe Wrote:I believe if I was Rose I'd start Newman over Witt, they play better when he's in the game. Witt hasn't done much of anything all season.
IMO I'd start Newman over Keathley. Put Newman on the post and move Whitt to PF. It would be hard to stop both of them.
Anyone have any stats?
Congrats Paintsville.
Congrats tigers
Congrats to the Tigers on the W. Any win is a good win. I just wish that they get a killer instint and leave no doubt in the games they are supposed to win and win big instead of giving other teams hope.
Pages: 1 2