Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 50 Cordia 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
knott wins in a close one, good effort both teams
Congrats KCC
Congrats Kcc
Congrats KCC.
Congrats Patriots!
Way to go pats.
Wow didnt think it would have been this close but great to see KCC beat Cordia once again!
Congrats KCC
congrats KCC
Congrats KCC
Congrats kcc
Congrats KCC
good job kcc
Nice win. Way to blow them out of the water. Both teams are a joke. JBS will beat KCC as bad as the beat Cordia.
gee could you atleast try to on topic. this thread is about cordia and kcc NOT jbs
allthewayhome Wrote:gee could you atleast try to on topic. this thread is about cordia and kcc NOT jbs
Stay on topic. You just said JBS
JBS Fan Wrote:Stay on topic. You just said JBS

you now what ur right im wrong who cares this thread is about the kcc and cordia game. lets just try to keep it that way thats all im saying.
I know you were wrong.
Congrats kcc
JBS Fan Wrote:Nice win. Way to blow them out of the water. Both teams are a joke. JBS will beat KCC as bad as the beat Cordia.
Both teams are a joke???? YOU are the joke....always on here putting everyone and every other team down....JBS has a couple of good years....and good for them.....Im glad the school and team are doing well ....BUT DO NOT get on here and say other teams are a joke......it wasnt a JOKE when Cordia was only 2 possession away from beating JBS at "THE NUTT HOUSE" ......hmmm, how good can YOU play ball or are you only good at putting people down behind the face of a computer screen???? If ANY mountain team does well at Rupp EVERYONE in the mountains should be proud......its no wonder that some people in other areas of the state think people in eastern ky are a bunch of ignorant hicks....shhheshhh.....KCC are NOT a joke.....Cordia are NOT a joke....and ummmm I suppose Hazard and PCC are jokes....are other teams only a joke if your team beats them...right??? COME DOWN OFF THE CROSS BUD....SOMEONE MAY NEED THE WOOD FOR FIRE LOL!!!!!
JBS Fan Wrote:Nice win. Way to blow them out of the water. Both teams are a joke. JBS will beat KCC as bad as the beat Cordia.

JBS's boys highschool basketball team should probably change their name to Clark Stepp.
Hmm, its funny you say they are jokes, when more than likely you can't dribble a ball, nor have you ever played organized basketball. Let's see you play against either of them. Bet they wouldnt be so horrible then. Maybe you should think before you put teams down.
Spoken like a true JBS fan. They hold their heads just high enough to look down their noses at everyone else. So ridiculous.
the_quitter13 Wrote:JBS's boys highschool basketball team should probably change their name to Clark Stepp.
Hmm, its funny you say they are jokes, when more than likely you can't dribble a ball, nor have you ever played organized basketball. Let's see you play against either of them. Bet they wouldnt be so horrible then. Maybe you should think before you put teams down.
Spoken like a true JBS fan. They hold their heads just high enough to look down their noses at everyone else. So ridiculous.

Nicely Put,,but congrats KCC
the_quitter13 Wrote:JBS's boys highschool basketball team should probably change their name to Clark Stepp.

great post :lmao:
Yes we do hold our heads high because we are better at everything we do than you are. We are better educated than you. We are better off in life than you. We just do everything better. JBS will win the 14th region and they will compete for the state championship.
[QUOTE=JBS Fan]Yes we do hold our heads high because we are better at everything we do than you are. We are better educated than you. We are better off in life than you. We just do everything better. JBS will win the 14th region and they will compete for the state championship.[/QUO

LOL!!!! Oh My Dear Sweet God Above...please let this be a child....if you are an adult and truly think this then I pity you.....I graduated Cordia High School and I scored a 30 on my ACT....I graduated Eastern Kentucky University WITH HONORS....in fact I attended on a PRESIDENTAL Scholarship that you ONLY get if you are well educated......I doubt you are any better off in life than any other kids who attend public schools BECAUSE MONEY DOESNT MEAN EVERYTHING LOLOLOL!!!! Besides, what the heck does money and being better off in life have to do with playing basketball......UNLESS you are implying ALL rich kids can play basketball better than kids who are less fortunate????? How many rich kids make it to NBA....aren't the majority of those players from gang-torn areas.....LOL.....for someone who is suppose to be so much more educated than "NON-JBS"...your posts are so stupid....and that is putting it very mildly !!!!! But if JBS does make it to Rupp....I will cheer for the mountain team....but arrogance like this is why people want to talk trash about you....you bring all the JBS bashing on yourself with rude, ignorant comments like these!!!!
compete for the state championship? ha. they might make it there but they wont make it out of the first round,but one thing i spot out of all this is that you say jbs will be 14th region champs and competing for state,ill bet my life that *you*(jbsfan) wont have anything to do with it,i guess this is your way of getting back at everyone,since when your were a youngster,or if you still are you never get picked in the pick up games during recess. haha.

you need to be more respectful,and what happend,i seen your post about both teams being a joke(cordia and kcc),looks like jbs didnt breeze through this one with kcc. so apparently kcc isnt as bad as you say they are.