Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs Pikeville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Big District game what's the out come
SV been playing pretty good of late, but I don't think they can win this one. Pikeville will win by 10.
SV by 1
SV by 3, Potter with 30
Rivals Wrote:SV by 3, Potter with 30

Valley has been really surprising this year. They have some quality wins
The real factor is can Potter hit that mid range jumper or be aggressive because Pikeville win run him off that 3 point line
Valley by 3
After seeing some pics of signs held up by SV boys basketball players and hearing about some of the chants they were screaming. I hope Pikeville defeats them by 20.
Brown has 6 days before he has completed he year off he will get his chance at Valley Feb 7 at Pikeville but as for tonight he watches from the side line an he will make a huge difference Feb 7 game
Low blow what valley boys down to Brown as he grew up with them revenge comes to those who wait
Mack01 Wrote:Brown has 6 days before he has completed he year off

I have no idea what this means.
Mack01 Wrote:Low blow what valley boys down to Brown

Is this in code? What does this mean?
Any updates? I'm traveling.
PHSForever Wrote:Any updates? I'm traveling.

Pikeville won , but didn't catch score
Up by as many as 19 .. final was 12-14
This game was never really a contest. I look for Pikeville to run them out of the gym next game...25+
Mack01 Wrote:Brown has 6 days before he has completed he year off he will get his chance at Valley Feb 7 at Pikeville but as for tonight he watches from the side line an he will make a huge difference Feb 7 game
He may help them some coming off the bench. Not sure he will make a huge difference though. Pikeville has some really quick guards
Does Pikeville have a guard that can see the floor as well as i seen in JV game last night an the unselfishness he has an the ability to control an run offense u may be surprised in few days he is just as quick as the rest I seen Basketball IQ
Mack01 Wrote:Does Pikeville have a guard that can see the floor as well as i seen in JV game last night an the unselfishness he has an the ability to control an run offense u may be surprised in few days he is just as quick as the rest I seen Basketball IQ

Just play .. nobody needs a distraction
Rivals Wrote:SV by 3, Potter with 30

jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Just play .. nobody needs a distraction

I believe Pikeville is doing pretty good right now. An addition of another player especially a guard may disrupt their team chemistry. It will be hard to play him ahead of the guards they have right now. The real question is how will they involve him in the rotation and if he doesn't get the minutes, will he stay there at Pikeville
Warthog Wrote:I believe Pikeville is doing pretty good right now. An addition of another player especially a guard may disrupt their team chemistry. It will be hard to play him ahead of the guards they have right now. The real question is how will they involve him in the rotation and if he doesn't get the minutes, will he stay there at Pikeville

If he is a player at Pikeville.. why when they are playing and evolving as well as they are.. do you need to exclaim how great you think you are .. it's a team ... shut up and fit in .. smh..
This motor is starting to run very smooth and efficiently. I'm going to take a spark out just to see if it runs the same!!!!!
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:If he is a player at Pikeville.. why when they are playing and evolving as well as they are.. do you need to exclaim how great you think you are .. it's a team ... shut up and fit in .. smh..

It will be tough for Booher and Elisha to satisfy all those guards and their parents. Someone will be disappointed with Playing time. The wheels could fall off if everyone plays and players are added in the rotation.
Warthog Wrote:It will be tough for Booher and Elisha to satisfy all those guards and their parents. Someone will be disappointed with Playing time. The wheels could fall off if everyone plays and players are added in the rotation.

Keep hoping.. ain't no charge for browsing
And you picked valley to win.. lol
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:If he is a player at Pikeville.. why when they are playing and evolving as well as they are.. do you need to exclaim how great you think you are .. it's a team ... shut up and fit in .. smh..

jmhsrv1970 Wrote:And you picked valley to win.. lol

I sure did
You can't get em all right
Well no hard feelings .. but I wouldn't pick them against Pikeville again
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Well no hard feelings .. but I wouldn't pick them against Pikeville again

I prolly wouldn't pick them to win at Pikeville but maybe would on a neutral court
Warthog Wrote:I prolly wouldn't pick them to win at Pikeville but maybe would on a neutral court

Now that's funny .. can't win at home but could on neutral court..
Mack01 Wrote:Does Pikeville have a guard that can see the floor as well as i seen in JV game last night an the unselfishness he has an the ability to control an run offense u may be surprised in few days he is just as quick as the rest I seen Basketball IQ

Come on?!?!?! I think he is a good boy...and will do fine! But I have seen this personality before, and it is not right!! You are hurting your child's chances to prove what he can do! This is the very reason no one like YOU at Valley! That boy will do fine... but the last I seen was 1 point in 4 games played!!! Leave that boy alone and let him PLAY! Like all of us couch potato parents who envision our children in the pros... chances are he will not make it!!! But he is a good young man who very well may improve and grow by the time he is a senior to get to play at the next level and save you a little money for tuition. But you trying to convince us all that he is the next (head band wearing) Rhondo will not make a difference in what that boy can really do!

For your son's sake... lay off the chats and trying to convince the world you produced a super stud and let that young man grow into the man he is meant to be!! He does not need your commentary to grow... I am confident that he will be a very good ball player on a very good team (Conner Roberts will be the stud) but your son will be a big contributor.

But all this nonsense does, is put dissension between KB and his team mates! That boy will be fine... no one will miss a chance to witness his talents ON THE COURT. I think if you had kept your nose out of things, that boy would have been fine and really helped SV more than he will Pikeville (IMO)! But that was your god given right and choice (being his parent)... I pray the very best for that boy.... now move on! Leave the concerns of SV where you left them! We all will be fine in the end!!!
Anyone have the final score?
Pages: 1 2