Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Subway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok is it just me or does subway not fill you up.. When I eat there I am hungry like 10 minutes later....Its like subway isnt even food..lol
Yeah, They're just overpriced sandwiches......

If I want a sandwich, I'll just go to Wal-Mart and buy a loaf of bread and a whole pack of ham for $4 bucks. Subway a six inch sub,drink and chips is over $5 dollars. I dont pay for high priced sandwiches, therefore I don't go.
It fills me up pretty good, you have to get the 12-inch and chips.
ah i would prefer fast food to be hot. but maybe that is just me
The solution is Penn Station.
Two of those 12 inch meatball subs from subway usaully does the trick for me..
I dont really like Subway because I dont like cold meat sandwiches...
I like the cold cut trio. A 12 inch usually hits the spot, but if the bread isn't soft then my jaws start to hurt from chewiing lol
Ahhhhh...I love the roast beef with mayo....MMMMMM.....Also, they have started toasting them now.......
I like Subway but i agree it doesnt fill you up
the only time i eat at subway is during track season :-)
I love Subway!
I tried one of the new toasted subs today, but they don't compare to Penn Station.
I love Subway!!
Have you seen that commercial with the toasted subs?? Hahahaha I crack up every time. The one with the police and the two guys?
Yea I've seen that one Cali.. I love it!
My favorite is the one with the snowman
Quisno's subs as pretty good...
Subway is way too expensive...you have to be rich to be on that diet...dang
Yea you're right, I got a 12 inch combo today, and I could have ate at the mexican for cheaper.
Hahaha that commercial with the police officer makes me laugh soooooooooooo hard. I start rollin' every time and I really don't know why b/c it isn't that funny...hehe but still.
4leaf Wrote:The solution is Penn Station.
ahh yes Penn Station is better.....
Quiznos is good too