Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark coaching search??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will be at the helm for Sheldon Clark next season??? Anyone have any information??
Where is the present coach going?
When did coach Hammond quit or get fired?:thatsfunn
Rim Wrecker Wrote:When did coach Hammond quit or get fired?:thatsfunn
Beginning of the season...where have you been genius?
Did you not see all the threads at the beginning of the season about Mark Blackburn giving Hammond "the letter." I personally believe Balckburn himself will be the coach...NOT.....It wouldnt suprise me though because his kid is going to be a freshman. Its hard telling, but it will most definatly be someone close to and/or related to Mr. B
i had ni idea hammond stepped down. is this tru or the usual bull
I got the answer!!! Coach Hammonds can apply at the "Coyote Den" as a bouncer and Coach Starns can teach line dancing classes there!!!!!

Seriously, I am sure when push comes to shove they will make the right decision.
I'm pretty sure I know.. But, i'm not at legal will to say.. sorry guys!
Current Belfry Middle School coach Bobby Varney will be the next coach at Sheldon Clark.........

Thank god
Battle Tested Wrote:i had ni idea hammond stepped down. is this tru or the usual bull

This has already been discussed in another thread. Coach Hammond was told at the beginning of the year, that this would be his last. But as far as the new coach goes, there are alot of rumors flying around. So its hard to tell.
it will be somebody mark blackburn can control because nobody in the right mind would play his son. blackburn know's it too. sheldon clarks program will go way down hill next year.
Blackflag Wrote:Current Belfry Middle School coach Bobby Varney will be the next coach at Sheldon Clark.........

Thank god

God is spelled with a capital "G" genious. If you are going to mention the Lord, at least spell His name right.
Here it is in a nutshell............
Starns to Sheldon Clark.
Williams to Johnson Central.
One of the May's takes over at Pikeville.
Runyon quits at Paintsville, Ratliff takes over.
What a crazy coaching carousel we have in the 15th!!!!
coach varney isnt goin to sheldon clark to coach hes stayin at bms or hes goin up to bhs to coach freshman-post from middle school thread.

Blackflag
how can you be certain Coach Varney is going anywhere? According to many he will remain where he is currently? And from the threads, the parents seem to like him and look forward to his return. HMMMMMM:yesno:
bball fan Wrote:Here it is in a nutshell............
Starns to Sheldon Clark.

Would that be Denny Paul, Todd, or Keith May???Rolleyes
Starns to Sheldon Clark.

Keeping it up with tradition.
BlueChipper Wrote:Would that be Denny Paul, Todd, or Keith May???Rolleyes

I am thinking Denny Paul or Todd considering their history on the other side
BoondockSaint Wrote:God is spelled with a capital "G" genious. If you are going to mention the Lord, at least spell His name right.
Well Genious is spelled Genius.
Starns to Sheldon Clark.

Starns to Pikeville College
Williams to stay at Pikeville
Runyon one more year at Paintsville