Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 83 Johnson Central 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice win for the Cards
Congrats to Sheldon Clark.......

The seeding in the 57th district tournament is gonna be cray-cray.
Nice win
Could this season come down to a coin flip? Highly possible.
What are dylan james stats for the season? What colleges sre intrrested in him? Hes a real good kid on and off the court
As of 1/18 @ 7:00AM

Sheldon Clark: 4-1 (1 win was in the All-A vs. Paintsville)
Magoffin County: 3-1
JC: 1-2
Paintsville: 0-4 (1 loss was in the All-A vs. Sheldon Clark)

Not sure how the All-A games factor in to the district seeding, but the district is wide open. We might have a coin flip to determine the top 3 spots.
Looks like Sheldon Clark is on top!
Sheldon Clark beat Paintsville at home also
Davidlee Wrote:Sheldon Clark beat Paintsville at home also

Yes, but those are regular season games. I only noted the All-A game because both Paintsville & SC will have 1 extra district game.
I wouldnt think the all a game will count as a district game. Just my opinion
If JC wins both at home against mag and sc, then there will be a 3 way tie.
I am not including Paintsville in the mix. I am saying this like those 3 sweep paintsville
As it stands right now both Sheldon Clark and Magoffin County are both 3 - 1 in the district and Johnson Central is 2 -2. Both Sheldon Clark and Magoffin County have to travel to Johnson Central and SC still has to go to Paintsville.
Jed Clampett Wrote:As it stands right now both Sheldon Clark and Magoffin County are both 3 - 1 in the district and Johnson Central is 2 -2. Both Sheldon Clark and Magoffin County have to travel to Johnson Central and SC still has to go to Paintsville.
johnson central is 1-2 in district play.
Frustrating game for Central started off really slow and could never get the game close again. Seemed as tho they were down 8-15 points the entire game. SC did a great job consistently breaking the press and moving the ball quickly to find the open shot. Sheldon Clark is the top team in the 57th just based on the weapons they have in Dylan James, Brad Dalton, Dave Cantrell and Shawn Moore is such a tough player. If someone has an off night they have one of the other guys step up
The district is still wide open between the three schools. It's hard to beat JC at JC. Mason Blair was having an off night last night, or the game could have had a different outcome. These kids aren't perfect, and they do have bad nights. Cole Crace is a tough kid and a hustler. But Jacob Rice, in my opinion, is the most under rated kid on that team. He is a joy watch on the court. He gets out there and does everything he can to get the W. Sheldon Clark is dripping with talent and can go pretty deep on the bench. I feel it will be between these two teams come district time.
Blair is definitely struggling right now for JC. I believe he is a combined 2/32 from 3 over the last 3 games including 0/10 last night. If he can get out of this slump JC will be really tough to beat. Jacob Rice has really come into his own as a player this year in my opinion. Still a lot of basketball to be played and I think this years 57th district tournament will be as competitive as it has ever been. Does anyone know where it is going to be played at?
Mister D Wrote:Blair is definitely struggling right now for JC. I believe he is a combined 2/32 from 3 over the last 3 games including 0/10 last night. If he can get out of this slump JC will be really tough to beat. Jacob Rice has really come into his own as a player this year in my opinion. Still a lot of basketball to be played and I think this years 57th district tournament will be as competitive as it has ever been. Does anyone know where it is going to be played at?
It's at magoffin this year.
^thats a big advantage for Magoffin as they've already proven they can win tough, one possession games against both JC and SC at home
Magoffin & Sheldon Clark comes out of the 57th District this year!
^ I could certainly see that happening. They are playing well right now for sure.
I'm glad Jacob Rice was finally aloud to shoot the ball against SC. If not they wouldn't have even been that close.