Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wish me luck...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm getting ready to go take my Physical Geography exam....I was only up until about 2:00 am studying for it and I am currently studying more. I feel like I didn't get any sleep last night due to non-stop Geography terms and degrees going through my mind so I'm guessing that might be a good thing.

Today only marks a long 24 hours to go, after class I have to memoriza 100 terms and definitions for my Communications exam, read 2 chapters in a novel and study all of my notes for my Sociology exam...both of which is tomorrow morning.

Well, I must go finish studying...wish me luck!
I guess that I am too late to wish you luck but how did it go?
I think it went pretty good....I'm really nervous becuase usually when I think I did good then I usually end up doing bad. There was a couple things I was confused on but I knew I would be on at least a couple. Hopefully my instructor will have my grade posted before too long since it was done of a scantron sheet.
Let's Hope so...Since we are one family here at BGR..A bad grade will get you grounded, LOL!
I got a 80% that's good I guess considering the class is KILLING me! I thought I did better but oh well.