Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pulaski 82 Southwestern 81
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great Game! Southwestern takes the final shot, just came up short. Looking forward to the rematch
This was a great game! Southwestern's inside play was a ton better from last time. They had a chance to win, but the ball didn't bounce their way. You can say this about every game, but I honestly thought neither team got a good whistle from the officials. The Fraley kid hit a big shot, and never seemed to get rattled the entire game. Peyton Gover is the most fun player to watch in the 12th region, maybe even the state. I hope he gets the chance to play at the next level.
Congrats Maroons!
Good game. Powell should have been at SW, he would have been their 2nd best player and made them undoubtedly the team to beat in the 12th region. PC won't even let him be the 3rd best player. But I will say this PC's regional championship drought will continue.
Does Gover have any college offers? I know hes 5-9 but can shoot the lights out and is a very good ballhandler
We got hosed from the beginning by the refs, which everyone knew would happen. Even with that the mighty Warriors were scalped. BossEric you should have came over and not listened on the radio. Would love to buy you a hot dog.
Sounds to me like the refs screwed each team equally. You can't ask much more from an officiating crew than that. :biglmao:
I thought refs done a good job. In a game like that a ref wants to let the kids play and the kids decide who wins but a fine line between kids playing hard and getting out of hand. I thought they did a fine job
ky playmaker Wrote:I thought refs done a good job. In a game like that a ref wants to let the kids play and the kids decide who wins but a fine line between kids playing hard and getting out of hand. I thought they did a fine job

I agree totally. #stay humble #keep grinding #all in for Southwestern
Gunslinger Wrote:Does Gover have any college offers? I know hes 5-9 but can shoot the lights out and is a very good ballhandler

Offensively he is D1. Defensively he is D3. Heart he is NBA. I think Transy or Centre would be a good fit for him.
This will be the rematch to attend. Third time has always been a charm. Southwestern has a more talented team, as far as I know all boys have played together since they were little guys. The boys do not get enough credit. Pulaski is a good team but the boys are somewhat selfish and something isn't right this year but we will see.