Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark @ Magoffin co 1/14/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a good game. Magoffin is playing good right now. I think they win this one by 10.
Cards by 6
😂😂😂😂😂
Magoffin is playing pretty well right now. I think the tougher competition at the mountain classic is already helping them! This game is a toss up for me but I'll say Sheldon Clark in a close one
Magoffin County- 99- Sheldon Clark 98- Double Overtime. Game of the year in the 15th Region. Either team could have won.
I was there scouting some tonight. Refs really struggled in this game. Sheldon Clark's superintendent stood in the corner and jabbered at the refs all night and the refs let him. They even allowed a fan to come down and plead her case. Very unprofessional of the refs and MR. James. Not how I expected a superintendent to behave. Magoffin won but tried to give it away.
Very good game, but the lack of control of the game by the refs was ridiculous. Definitely needs to be looked in to by the KHSAA.
The ref were the worst I've seen since I been watching basketball for the last 40 years, some girl come on the floor and does flips at time out and on techinal were called on the home team!!! SCHS got robbed thanks to the ref
Gosh sounds like a dandy game
Magoffin had more fouls called on them than Sheldon Clark
Wow. Girl doing flips at timout cost game. That a first. Was good game.
Boys from both teams left it on floor and that how game suppose to be decided.
Davidlee Wrote:The ref were the worst I've seen since I been watching basketball for the last 40 years, some girl come on the floor and does flips at time out and on techinal were called on the home team!!! SCHS got robbed thanks to the ref

So there was a technical called on a fan or cheerleader?
No, but she got took out on a stretcher 😂
Bull 💩