Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central 51 Betsy Layne 48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats AC
I didn't expect this game to be that close. Anyone have any stats?? Congrats Ac.
Didn't Betsy Layne have a chance to win this game before throwing the ball away forcing them to foul AC..I listened to the end of this game on my way back from work and thought BL was gonna win.
Pburg_2007 Wrote:I didn't expect this game to be that close. Anyone have any stats?? Congrats Ac.
I think Martin fould out and didn't do much of anything but thats really all I heard. Collins was probabily AC's leading scorer, thats not official though. I just know he scored quiet abit in the 4th.
Yeah Martin fouled out in the 4th and yeah BL threw the ball away and that cost them the game. This was a very close game throughout and low scoring. Congrats to AC, conference champs, but hard earned.
Martin did foul out in the 4th quarter. AC got in to some foul trouble early on with Ryan Collins and Josh Martin. AC definitely didn't play their best ball tonight seems like they had trouble hitting free throws and they missed what should have been easy baskets. BL looked much improved from their earlier meetings, Keathley had a good game getting some nice baskets in the paint while AC was busy worrying about BL's big men, Keathley slipped in and scored. BL capitalized on AC's turnovers as well.

Congrats on the win Rebels, keep hanging in there- you are getting the job done. Good Luck against Pburg Thursday.
bad game for Ac this shouldnt have even been close..but way to hang in there and hope you do better against p-burg...
Congrats AC
WOW..Alot closer than what I predicted! Congrats AC on the victory!
congrats on the win
Congrats AC
Congrats AC!
Congrats AC
Betsy Layne is coming on of late. Nice job Coach Rose!!
Congrats AC.
Congrats AC
ducky Wrote:Betsy Layne is coming on of late. Nice job Coach Rose!!
i dont see how lol but they are
congrads AC
congrats AC
Congrats to AC on the win at the Dome, a tough place to play. Looks like you will get SF in the 58 tourny.
Congrats AC.
Way to go Rebels...