Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Top Ten 1/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1/9/16 Mountain Top 10

BOYS

1. Pulaski County (40)
2. Southwestern (34)
3. Perry Central (32)
4. Harlan County (26)
5. Corbin (24)
6. South Laurel (22)
7. North Laurel (12) (13)
8. Johnson Central (12)
9. Knox Central (7)
10. Cordia (5)

Others receiving votes: Rockcastle County (1)
I'm assuming this list wasn't put together in the last few days?
callmecrazy33 Wrote:I'm assuming this list wasn't put together in the last few days?

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that WYMT puts the list together during the day on Monday and released around 11:30PM every Monday night. So these are the brand new rankings put together yesterday.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that WYMT puts the list together during the day on Monday and released around 11:30PM every Monday night. So these are the brand new rankings put together yesterday.

Just a lot of confusion on their top 10. (Not that it matters.) But, they put this together after Pulaski got handled by a bad Somerset team? Perry got stomped by 2 teams below them, and Harlan is just 1 spot behind them, after getting beaten pretty bad by PCC.
callmecrazy33 Wrote:Just a lot of confusion on their top 10. (Not that it matters.) But, they put this together after Pulaski got handled by a bad Somerset team? Perry got stomped by 2 teams below them, and Harlan is just 1 spot behind them, after getting beaten pretty bad by PCC.

That's before Perry got rolling with the big guys. You replay those games now it's a different outcome.
dore20 Wrote:That's before Perry got rolling with the big guys. You replay those games now it's a different outcome.

They are playing better, but South and Corbin still beat Perry easily if they play tomorrow or a month from now.
dore20 Wrote:That's before Perry got rolling with the big guys. You replay those games now it's a different outcome.

Corbin beat Perry by 28 with the bigs and south did too.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Corbin beat Perry by 28 with the bigs and south did too.

Bigs wasn't there in the Corbin game, but was for the South game.
cordia was 4-5 when this ranking came out! You are embarrassing yourselves WYMT!!!
Cordia is easy number 1 watch and see.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Corbin beat Perry by 28 with the bigs and south did too.

If PCC played either Corbin or South Laurel tonight the Commodores would win. They are just getting in a rhythm and are super tough.
Paparazzi Wrote:If PCC played either Corbin or South Laurel tonight the Commodores would win. They are just getting in a rhythm and are super tough.

I agree
callmecrazy33 Wrote:Just a lot of confusion on their top 10. (Not that it matters.) But, they put this together after Pulaski got handled by a bad Somerset team? Perry got stomped by 2 teams below them, and Harlan is just 1 spot behind them, after getting beaten pretty bad by PCC.

Any games played on Monday would not be counted towards this top ten as they're based on the previous week 1/2 through 1/8.
Lion pride Wrote:Cordia is easy number 1 watch and see.

LOL.......LOL....... Thanks for the good laugh. Cordia is a good team. But it's not even the best team in the 14th. Definitely not number 1 in the mountains.