Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie 54 Hazard 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Nice win for the Eagles as this is the first time since 2001 they have beaten the Bulldogs.
The Eagles have played better this year but still find a way to win. Enjoy this one tonight and get ready for the next tomorrow. Great game and the Nixon Center is as fun as anywhere in a game like this.
Too many turnovers for the young Dawgs. We will keep improving and we will be back.
Or the elusive recruiting fish didn't bite?
Huh? We start an 8th grader and 2 freshmen...we are young. We will be back.
Yes you do. You also only start one transfer. He's a great kid but not on the talent levels of transfers you're used to. Leslie has been young lately too. Now that youth is maturing. Hazards will do the same. Unless they aren't good enough and someone is brought in to play over them
Figured this game would be close! Good win for the Eagles.
Nice win Eagles
StarLord Wrote:Yes you do. You also only start one transfer. He's a great kid but not on the talent levels of transfers you're used to. Leslie has been young lately too. Now that youth is maturing. Hazards will do the same. Unless they aren't good enough and someone is brought in to play over them

Who is the transfer that is starting? Didn't know Hazard had one.
Been there a couple of years I guess. Doesn't change a thing. I'm sure you are well aware.
I just love talking about transfers.
So much productive discussion!
When is the last time Hazard was knocked out in the first round of the All-A?
StarLord Wrote:Been there a couple of years I guess. Doesn't change a thing. I'm sure you are well aware.

If you're speaking of Pennington...I don't consider him a transfer being that he started as a Freshman.
Sounds like it was a good one.