Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pikeville 46 Shelby Valley 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pikeville gets revenge.. This Region is wide open.
Would love to know how this happened???!!! If I were to guess, i would say that the Stewart girl had 20+ points and 15+ rebounds... Shelby Valley probably didn't shoot well and neither team pressed a lot... THIS IS JUST A GUESS NOT AN ANALYSIS!!!
Probably not playing the best players
Uh oh, Is there a new Sheriff in Pike Co & the 15th Region?
I think it was the 3 Ps. Politics,Parents, and Pressure.Can you say Knott county?
Pikeville has a nice team
If teams handle SVs pressure and have a nice big, they can give SV trouble
Well just watched the Pikeville-Valley game on TV, although Pikeville played good D I think the refs let P-ville away with the same stuff they were calling fouls on Valley. However, I noticed Valley actually looked rattled and took several bad shots, which is uncharacteristic of them. But Congrats to P-ville for getting it done
FrozenColonel Wrote:Would love to know how this happened???!!! If I were to guess, i would say that the Stewart girl had 20+ points and 15+ rebounds... Shelby Valley probably didn't shoot well and neither team pressed a lot... THIS IS JUST A GUESS NOT AN ANALYSIS!!!

From what I heard it was called--defense!! That's how it happened!