Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 68 Harlan County 52
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations Dores!!

So proud of my Black Bears. They never quit!!
Harlan County was in this game because one referee thought he had some sort of importance. Karma was served because Harlan County did not belong in this championship game.
The Word Wrote:Harlan County was in this game because one referee thought he had some sort of importance. Karma was served because Harlan County did not belong in this championship game.

Not trying to take anything away from the Black Bears, but Perry Central looked dominant in this one from beginning to end and with a 23 point lead at one point, I never really felt like Harlan County was in this one.
The Word Wrote:Harlan County was in this game because one referee thought he had some sort of importance. Karma was served because Harlan County did not belong in this championship game.
I'm pretty sure the winner advances so since they won up to this point they did belong. Nice try though.
Congrats PCC and Africa. Shouldn't lose a game with those guys. On a side note, I hear Australia has a few shooting guards for sale.
I hope what the same thing that has happened to Cordia happens to Perry. If you look Cordia can't get any 14th region teams to play them unless it's in a tournament of some time or required for seeding in their district. It killls me when people ask what has happened to high school basketball in the mountains. It's not hard to figure out.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:I hope what the same thing that has happened to Cordia happens to Perry. If you look Cordia can't get any 14th region teams to play them unless it's in a tournament of some time or required for seeding in their district. It killls me when people ask what has happened to high school basketball in the mountains. It's not hard to figure out.

That would actually help PCC. Playing tougher out of region teams would only make them better come tourney time. Instead of beating up on the 14th region weaker teams. So, I agree. I hope they stop scheduling pcc also.
At least it would be one less loss on their record.
Don't worry guys I assure you the hammer will be dropped on us before you know it. When you go against the KHSAA and get injunctions it's like poking a bear. And I'm not talking about a black bear! It's like a grizzly! Just ask Cordia. On the other hand, congrats to these PCC kids on a fine ballgame and the same to this super black bear team. I really like those guys.
luke skywalker Wrote:Congrats PCC and Africa. Shouldn't lose a game with those guys. On a side note, I hear Australia has a few shooting guards for sale.

Haters will hate so sad
Really shocked by this outcome
PCC could make some noise in late March
luke skywalker Wrote:Congrats PCC and Africa. Shouldn't lose a game with those guys. On a side note, I hear Australia has a few shooting guards for sale.

Racist much?

Comments like that is why eastern Kentucky basketball blows. Because of people like you..asshole
Congrats to PCC on a great team effort tonight and excellent coaching job!!
WYMT is the best tournament in the state of ky .
We were celebrating at this same time last year I think. Best team in the mountains! Went on to beat Buckhorn by 20 or so in the district. Then a strange think happened. We suddenly got real bad in the region final. All the praise went to buckhorn for such a fine game. Believe me we didn't just have a horrible game. It's called blood is thicker than water! Maybe this year we can win a region since we are20 points better than everyone else and no family involved in the championship game.
Paparazzi Wrote:Don't worry guys I assure you the hammer will be dropped on us before you know it. When you go against the KHSAA and get injunctions it's like poking a bear. And I'm not talking about a black bear! It's like a grizzly! Just ask Cordia. On the other hand, congrats to these PCC kids on a fine ballgame and the same to this super black bear team. I really like those guys.

Pcc will be just fine.
Congratulations Dores
Paparazzi Wrote:We were celebrating at this same time last year I think. Best team in the mountains! Went on to beat Buckhorn by 20 or so in the district. Then a strange think happened. We suddenly got real bad in the region final. All the praise went to buckhorn for such a fine game. Believe me we didn't just have a horrible game. It's called blood is thicker than water! Maybe this year we can win a region since we are20 points better than everyone else and no family involved in the championship game.

You are really dumb as f**k! First you hate on PCC Coach and Players and now Buckhorn, like they didn't have a good game last year!! I bet their fans and team think you are dumb too! I would like for you to say one of these things to any of their faces!! You are just some little troll guy who smiles to their faces and then gets on here and talks smack!! I myself think you are funny as h*ll LOL...
I agree with paparazzi. in talked to a starting guard from last years team and after tobler made a few buckets he called timeout and told them to quit throwing it inside and not to penetrate. nobody on there team could stop tobler especially in a 1-2-2 defense. but anyway that's over and buckhorn won.
now to this game, tobler held carmichal to 12 points and 3 rebounds and that's tough to do. and to luke skywalker, it don't matter where u get them from its still recruiting. Harlan county cant say much there best girls player is a recruit
and whats bad for Harlan is the game didn't seem that close. one bad referee gave Harlan county I think 12 or 15 points with bad calls. there would be a ref standing 3 feet from the play facing him and this one ref would run from 40 feet away to call a foul. he was terrible he called 11 calls and 10 were for Harlan county and the other was so obvious that he couldn't give it to perry
Recruits? Check

All kinds of talent? Check

Be the top dog in the mountains for the regular season? Check

All PCC has to do now is have their season ended by Buckhorn and they've hit all their marks for a successful year #2012 #2016 #NeverForget
Perry has the best team money can play , they had better win .
JokersWild Wrote:You are really dumb as f**k! First you hate on PCC Coach and Players and now Buckhorn, like they didn't have a good game last year!! I bet their fans and team think you are dumb too! I would like for you to say one of these things to any of their faces!! You are just some little troll guy who smiles to their faces and then gets on here and talks smack!! I myself think you are funny as h*ll LOL...

Call me dumb all you want and throw your little temper tantrum but have you not noticed that Denny is not on the bench now. Wonder why? Someday I will tell you. I love all these kids from every school. Just because I talk basketball and disagree with your opinion why do you want to get mad. You are way too uptight good fella!
Congrats to PCC on their WYMT championship. Also congrats to Harlan County for an outstanding season up to this point. Best of luck to both as the season continues!
Congrats Commodores on their WYMT championship. To get a lot of the naysayers off their back they need to win the tourney in March. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
I also want to congratulate the Harlan County Black Bears both girls and boys teams. They showed a lot of class in the tourney and represented Harlan County very well. Peace be among us Brother Cecil.
Paparazzi Wrote:Call me dumb all you want and throw your little temper tantrum but have you not noticed that Denny is not on the bench now. Wonder why? Someday I will tell you. I love all these kids from every school. Just because I talk basketball and disagree with your opinion why do you want to get mad. You are way too uptight good fella!

I can't figure you out. You say you're a PCC fan but I've never seen you post anything positive about the girls or boys team. You make mean comments about the kids,coaches,school, and fans with never a word of praise. I want to ask what would make you happy. What could the school, coaches,and teams do to improve in your opinion?
Paparazzi Wrote:Call me dumb all you want and throw your little temper tantrum but have you not noticed that Denny is not on the bench now. Wonder why? Someday I will tell you. I love all these kids from every school. Just because I talk basketball and disagree with your opinion why do you want to get mad. You are way too uptight good fella!

You're uptight. Want to hate on PCC bigs getting to play THEN getting on board when the train has a wonderful possibility they might be moving toward Rupp in a bit... lol you are a hater who likes to throw their spirit and opinion here. You don't talk ball. You talk crap. Denny has left, yes. Do you know why? Probably not...unless you are Denny. Lol and I know that isn't so because you know so little about the game. SO enlighten us "IF" you know so much about PCC & Denny & basketball & whatever else you Know.... Haha but you won't and can't.
There is a reason Kentucky never has a top 10 player in the country... Because we try to preserve basketball to be like it was in the 60's... The game has changed and it's time for the mountains to change. The players from here worthy of playing D-1 never get the recognition because coaches know the competition is not good and are afraid to use a scholarship. You can't blame them though. I'm not taking anything away from Carmichal but to play big time ball, he will have to face what he faced last night and let's face it, he wasn't his best. If the mountains were full of teams like PCC, who's to say he wouldn't adjust his game and be able to play at that next level. To me, what PCC showed last night, is the new basketball and exactly what this area needs to adapt too.
The dores dominated!
Pages: 1 2