Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central 69 Magoffin County 39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from the WYMT Mountain Classic!

PCC completely shuts down Magoffin in the 4th quarter!

Congrats Dores!
Damon Tobler continues to impress me every single time I watch him play!

Great game; congratulations Dores!!!
Defense!!!
Perry bigs make a difference
The big guys played a great game tonight. I give credit when it's due. Congrats! Oh and Shannon looked like he actually coached tonight. Congrats to him to.
I don't see how anyone can beat PCC now that they have those bigs.
Warthog Wrote:I don't see how anyone can beat PCC now that they have those bigs.

In the 14th that is
Good job PCC keep playing that great defense
Paparazzi Wrote:The big guys played a great game tonight. I give credit when it's due. Congrats! Oh and Shannon looked like he actually coached tonight. Congrats to him to.

Lol don't jump on board the wagon now....YOU don't think they should even be on the floor, right?
the refs didn't do great in either game. khsaa has to have somebody who oversees these refs and fines them or suspends them or something. don't get me wrong every ref misses calls but when its the same refs over and over then something needs done
The fouls was 12 to 2 against Magoffin
hitter Wrote:the refs didn't do great in either game. khsaa has to have somebody who oversees these refs and fines them or suspends them or something. don't get me wrong every ref misses calls but when its the same refs over and over then something needs done

You're right. This season's officiating has to be the worst in a while. Girls as well. The first night of the tournament was rough for pcc girls. BUT I feel like PCC was the favorite because of many reasons.

1.Dame can score and they couldn't guard him 2. The 2 bigs HAVE to be guarded & take away tons of typical inside shots 3. When defense has to key on Dame and the 2 bigs the shooters Back can go OFF. Hill is explosive, and the point guard too.

It's hard to have 5 defensive players to match up to PCC well enough to contain them, let alone beat them.
Warthog Wrote:In the 14th that is

That's why they had a big time showing in Lexington, taking defending state champs to the wire... Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Magoffin is in the 15th.
basketball101 Wrote:The fouls was 12 to 2 against Magoffin

They should learn to play better defense then.
:Clap:e
Dr.Basketball Wrote:That's why they had a big time showing in Lexington, taking defending state champs to the wire... Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Magoffin is in the 15th.

Yes they are
All I'm saying is they should win the 14th hands down now
Megget Wrote:Lol don't jump on board the wagon now....YOU don't think they should even be on the floor, right?

Is it complicated Meggett that any kid who is not playing well should take a seat when your bench is 10 deep at least. They looked horrible for three quarters the first game. Last night they played with intensity and I will credit the coach for that. He obviously lit a fire under them.
Perry better find a point guard the kid at Knox #11 dominated the game because no one could guard him to fast and made some good passes. The two big kids at Perry on the floor at the same time hampers the offense.
hoghead Wrote:Perry better find a point guard the kid at Knox #11 dominated the game because no one could guard him to fast and made some good passes. The two big kids at Perry on the floor at the same time hampers the offense.

How many did he score in the 4th? Look you have been trying to ride Knox in ever Perry post and this isn't even about the Knox game. Perry is better than them. Knox was lucky to build the lead they did. But the better team won the game. Get over it.
Paparazzi Wrote:Is it complicated Meggett that any kid who is not playing well should take a seat when your bench is 10 deep at least. They looked horrible for three quarters the first game. Last night they played with intensity and I will credit the coach for that. He obviously lit a fire under them.

Good lord...HE didn't light a fire under anyone.... the boys are good. They haven't been with the team since the summer BUT yet working on their own. Getting better. Better than you expected clearly. Now they are into the swing of things it takes a bit to get it going but once it does...GREAT things will and ARE happening...

-what happen to "giving credit when credit is due" lol

Prince & Idris deserve that credit ol pal...
Ouch.
A lot of people in the stands was saying the same thing so we must be watching a different game.