Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin vs Lexington Christian 11/07/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions :popcorn: Game will be played at south Laurel 6.00 pm

Corbin 10-1
Lexington Christian 11-3
I think it's a toss up barn burner :Cheerlead Show casing one of the best Junior's Andrew Taylor and best Sophomore's Kyle Rowe in the state.

I'll take Corbin, by 3 > in a absolute barn burner an especially if Corbin's, shooting the ball well. :popcorn: :Thumbs:
This should be a pretty good game from start to end.:HitWall: :HitWall: :HitWall:

Lexington Christian 69
Corbin 64
Will see? I still say if Corbin's making shots they'll win :bball::Cheerlead
At home, where Corbin is impossible to beat, I would take Corbin. At LCA, I'll take LCA by 10.
TheProfessor33 Wrote:At home, where Corbin is impossible to beat, I would take Corbin. At LCA, I'll take LCA by 10.

What about at South where the game is being played? Lol
Neutral floor...I'll take LCA by 10. Corbin IMO is a little overrated. However, not sure playing at South inside the 13th will be neutral. Are 13th region officials calling the game?
TheProfessor33 Wrote:Neutral floor...I'll take LCA by 10. Corbin IMO is a little overrated. However, not sure playing at South inside the 13th will be neutral. Are 13th region officials calling the game?

I sure hope not. Would like to make it out to that one, but work will prevent it.
CoachNM0523 Wrote:I sure hope not. Would like to make it out to that one, but work will prevent it.

Judging by Corbin game at South, I would say Corbin will probably get all the calls. They usually do. If they don't, the Hounds will probably get the big L. I am going to be there signing autographs, if weather permits. Can I get a big Hell yeah!