Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Co. Schools.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Are on regular schedule for tomorrow...

www.pike.k12.ky.us
LoL, we actually have to go to school tomorrow, how crazy.
tell me about it.
Well here in Floyd there making us wait till morning, like they did you all last week.
like 9 days we were off...insane...
but yea watch it snow like 4 inches tonight...that would be hilarous.
ibleedorange12 Wrote:like 9 days we were off...insane...
but yea watch it snow like 4 inches tonight...that would be hilarous.

Nine days, I dont know where your are from but in Pike County we have had more than nine days off.
in the past 2 weeks Pike co. has missed what 7 school days? I know we've missed more than 9 this year, we missed 3 days of a week for the flu. So there's 10.
That is really crazy that you all have to actually go back to school tommorow. I was walking through the parking lot at Wal-Mart tonight when it hit me that today is Sunday and that school is scheduled for tommorow. I haven't heard of any bad weather tonight but it would be really funny if they were or if school was cancelled for like water/heat problems or something.
thetribe Wrote:That is really crazy that you all have to actually go back to school tommorow. I was walking through the parking lot at Wal-Mart tonight when it hit me that today is Sunday and that school is scheduled for tommorow. I haven't heard of any bad weather tonight but it would be really funny if they were or if school was cancelled for like water/heat problems or something.

Tribe I thought i saw you the other day at wal-mart but I wasnt sure it was you.
I wouldn't doubt it. I am there a few times a week as of lately. I was there...on the 8th and the 11th sooo it was probably me.

I saw CTD there once and I spoke to him but I'm not even sure if he knew it was me, haha.