Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ty Scroggins Stepping Down at Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Per Jason Frakes at the Courier Journal Central HC Ty Scroggins is stepping down.

For a very classy coach, here is wishing him that his time away gives him everything he is looking for and that if/when he chooses to coach again that the offers line up!
I hate to here this he's a great guy and a great Coach and they will miss him but Coach Scroggins has built a great program that any coach would love to step into.
Hopefully he is accepting another opportunity. He really seems to have a knack for coaching.
Per courier journal he wants to spend time with kids as they enter a catholic high school....maybe he will end up coaching their as well.
He wants to watch his kids play HS football. He is entertaining the though of enrolling them to a Louisville or Lexington private school.
^
If I were Lex Cath, LCA, etc. id be making offers now.
He states in the article that he is staying on at Central as a teacher. I think this points to an internal place holder hire and he will be back on the Central sidelines in 5 years or so, most likely serving as a resource to a long term interim head coach. I think its his job back anytime he wants it unless the new coach goes on a string of title runs.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
If I were Lex Cath, LCA, etc. id be making offers now.

Offer what? Coaching position or financial aid to his twins? Not to mention he stated in the article that he is looking for a Catholic school.
A great coach who will be missed.
Great coach and guy. He will be sorely missed