Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top defenders of the 15th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What does everyone think???
Prestonsburg has some pretty good defenders out of Martin and Patton.
I like Tyler Slone of allen Central and to me he is what holds that team together and makes them what they are.
You know what, Landon Slone has turned into one of best defenders in the region. Justice at Shelby Valley, Ryan Hammonds at Allen Central, Daniel Harmon at Pikeville, and the PG at Paintsville is a pretty good defender as well I forgot his name though.
meganwillis10 Wrote:I like Tyler Slone of allen Central and to me he is what holds that team together and makes them what they are.
I agree with the statement that he helps hold the rebs together but he is not a great defender IMO..He's not vey fast or quick and is not really that good of an athlete and its hard for him to defend one on one, he's usually a step slower than the guy he's guarding.. He's a good shooter though and does hold the rebs together. just not great defensively IMO.
Moe Wrote:You know what, Landon Slone has turned into one of best defenders in the region. Justice at Shelby Valley, Ryan Hammonds at Allen Central, Daniel Harmon at Pikeville, and the PG at Paintsville is a pretty good defender as well I forgot his name though.
Bundy.
Harmon-Pikeville
Backcourt of Shelby valley, justice and bryant
bundy-paintsville
SportsKrazee Wrote:Harmon-Pikeville
Backcourt of Shelby valley, justice and bryant
bundy-paintsville

Yeah. Shelby Vally lives off of the reach-around back tip. It sure works for them too.
Moe Wrote:Bundy.

Bundy is out of control on both ends of the court.
Definately have to put Elisha Justice up there. He plays really tight defense, he really is a good player in the press, makes it tough for a lot of teams to get the ball across half court.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:Definately have to put Elisha Justice up there. He plays really tight defense, he really is a good player in the press, makes it tough for a lot of teams to get the ball across half court.

Absolutely
Elisha justice and logan bryant at Shelby Valley....
Good call Dorton#22!
Landon Slone
Clay Fletcher
Landon Slone
Blake Bundy from Paintsville
Mr.Mister Wrote:Bundy is out of control on both ends of the court.
He used to be out of control on both ends of the court. He was always good but he is one of the most improved players in the region. The best defensive player I've seen is Slone.
Crum from JC is my pick as top defender in the 15th. :thumpsup:
magic man Wrote:Clay Fletcher

Wow... really wouldn't expect his name to be mentioned. He really has not stood out to me to be a top defender in the region.
Also the little 5'5 guard at Pikeville is a scrappy little defender, can't remember his name though, can I get some help.? ThanksSaw him play at the Expo Center.
EYES ON YOU Wrote:Crum from JC is my pick as top defender in the 15th. :thumpsup:

Jarred Crum- JC best defender in the 15th
Better add Case from Belfry to this list.
football_30 Wrote:Jarred Crum- JC best defender in the 15th

So I guess he will be gaurdin Slone thursday night then.
Mr.Mister Wrote:Bundy is out of control on both ends of the court.

Untrue statement....it might be your opinion, but you state it like it is fact. Bundy is much more of a complete player than you think.
[QUOTE=magic man]Clay Fletcher[/QUOT

I agree!!!
The Guru Wrote:Untrue statement....it might be your opinion, but you state it like it is fact. Bundy is much more of a complete player than you think.

:thatsfunn
Redneck Wrote:So I guess he will be gaurdin Slone thursday night then.
Cute, i like this one LOL. Yeah guard his water bottle.:thatsfunn
meganwillis10 Wrote:I like Tyler Slone of allen Central and to me he is what holds that team together and makes them what they are.
totally agree %100
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Cute, i like this one LOL. Yeah guard his water bottle.:thatsfunn

LOL, well I didn't make it to the first game between the two. All them JC people say that Crum is the best defender in the region, it only makes sense for him to gaurd the best player in the region.
Pages: 1 2