Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14th Region Rankings (12/31/16)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
53rd
1. Knott Central
2. Letcher Central
3. Jenkins
4. June Buchanan
5. Cordia

54th
1. Perry Central
2. Leslie County
3. Hazard
4. Buckhorn

55th
1. Breathitt County
2. Wolfe County
3. Jackson City
4. Riverside

56th
1. Estill County
2. Lee County
3. Owsley County
4. Powell County

Region
1. Perry Central
2. Knott Central
3. Leslie County
4. Estill County
5. Breathitt County
6. Hazard
7. Letcher Central
8. Lee County
9. Wolfe County
10. Owsley County
11. Powell County
12. Buckhorn
13. Jackson City
14. Jenkins
15. June Buchanan
16. Riverside
17. Cordia
Where did you see this? I think that's a pretty good estimate. I think the Cougars need to be about 5 though.
Just my personal opinion.
I would also move lee above hazard.
A good job ranking the teams but I would put Breathitt at two and then Knott. I just have a feeling the Bobcats will be tough by tournament time.
Teams will certainly go up and down the ratings by February.
I don't understand why leslie is ranked higher then hazard. I would put leslie at 7 or 8. hazard beat them at leslie by 10 and who have they beat
I think Leslie is better than Hazard now. Agree with Jackson.
Big Hammer Wrote:A good job ranking the teams but I would put Breathitt at two and then Knott. I just have a feeling the Bobcats will be tough by tournament time.
if they have a good game in wymt! I may lean toward them getting better! But I think ther lack of team speed an lack of strength of sechudle hurts them!!
Good points ,but I just think the talent is there if they play hard and keep playing as a team. A lot is up to the new coach. These kids have gone through a terrible experience.
I think hazard and leslie play at leslie in the first round of the all a. ive not seen leslie play in a few weeks so they might be but I can guess anything but what I know for sure is hazard beat them head to head. hazard hasn't been playing good lately but I think they will play better. they only have 1 senior on the team and most of there scoring comes from an 8th grader and a freshman.
Big Hammer Wrote:Good points ,but I just think the talent is there if they play hard and keep playing as a team. A lot is up to the new coach. These kids have gone through a terrible experience.

What team has a new coach?
hitter Wrote:I think hazard and leslie play at leslie in the first round of the all a. ive not seen leslie play in a few weeks so they might be but I can guess anything but what I know for sure is hazard beat them head to head. hazard hasn't been playing good lately but I think they will play better. they only have 1 senior on the team and most of there scoring comes from an 8th grader and a freshman.

I agree hazard should handle Leslie in district very young but lots of talent
Top 5.
1. PCC
2.KCC
3. Estill
4. Hazard
5. Leslie
My picks are just do to strength of schedule and head to head play.
There is a few team that's ranked low that could move up watch the lady kats of lee county 5 shooter and 2 big