Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: East Ridge 64 Knott County Central 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. The Lady Warriors are on a roll!
That was the worst called game I have ever seen. Touch fouls being caleld on KCC and East Ridge girls could hang off the arms of the KCC girls and have nothing done. With about 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter the foul situation was 7-1 in favor of East Ridge..In the second half alone the foul situation was 20 something to 10....Sounds like an excuse but it is the truth. The refs that called tonight was a complete JOKE!!
Congratulations ER.

Anyone know their record? I haven't seen a game this season.
thetribe Wrote:Congratulations ER.

Anyone know their record? I haven't seen a game this season.

There 7-15 Tribe, with wins over; Coeburn, VA, Hurley, VA, Menifee County, Hurley, VA, Pikeville, Phelps, and now KCC. Next up for the Lady Warriors is Betsy Layne at home.
Really hate to see this, the Lady Pats need a win BAD!!! watched em play against Perry friday night and it was as bad as i've seen them play all year. Turnovers seem to be killin them as of late. Haven't got to see East Ridge play but congrats on a good win. Hope the Lady Patriots can get it back together in the next few games...keep playin hard!!
Congrats ER.
and_1 Wrote:That was the worst called game I have ever seen. Touch fouls being caleld on KCC and East Ridge girls could hang off the arms of the KCC girls and have nothing done. With about 2 minutes to go in the 3rd quarter the foul situation was 7-1 in favor of East Ridge..In the second half alone the foul situation was 20 something to 10....Sounds like an excuse but it is the truth. The refs that called tonight was a complete JOKE!!

I heard the same thing,seems the ridge usually has some homecooking lol but I never blame the refs no matter how bad the calling...The players play not the refs, so
Congrats to the Warriors
Congrats ER
Well were do I start the eastridge lady warrior had some of the worst refs, I have ever seen. The refs must had really made some good money last night in the varsity game. in my oppenion I think if there was some fair refs then the lady Patriots would have won that one by a long shot. The number of fouls called on the lady Patriots was uncalled for and unsportsmen like.
I saw it the sameway.
WOW, really shocked by this outcome!
I think East Ridge shot over 50 freethrows.
The free throw totals was 51-16 in favor of East Ridge. Second half foul totals was 26-9..HORRIBLE..THOSE REFS WAS A JOKE....not to mention they changed fouls around on girls so that their best player wouldnt foul out....3 or 4 girls from kcc fouled out...oh well...I guess that is what you get for traveling to the boondocks to play..All you can get is home cooking...it is a true shame. Had it not been for the refs bad calling KCC would have killed them!