Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pike Central 62 Phelps 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats to PC.
Congrats Pike Central. Im actually pretty happy about this, b/c I predicted PC by 12!
Congrats PC
Khsaa scoreboard made a mistake, actual score was 62-60
Very good game, back and forth the entire time
I was wondering.... I was called and told that it was a 2 point game!! I didn't want to make an "A$$" of myself correcting the score, as I was just depending on what I was told for the outcome!!! LOL.... thanks SportsKrazee....
No problem phs1986 haha
your hornets fought hard tonight and played very well
I heard!!!

Actually, I heard that they led for a huge part of the game... turnovers also played a huge factor.... BUT.... like I said... I wasn't there tonight!!!
yeah if i recall they were up by 9 at one point
but pike central never gave up and forced some costly turnovers towards the end of the game
Well.... they are a GREAT bunch of kids.... I hate they lost but someone has got to win.... that's all a part of playin the game!!!
Congrats PC
Congrats Hawks..Playing good ball right now!
way to go Central!!
Congrats Pike Central
phelps is best team in district if the refs will let them be 15th region refs blow why do care who wins let the best team win.
rallo316 Wrote:phelps is best team in district if the refs will let them be 15th region refs blow why do care who wins let the best team win.

Im not sure if their the best team in the district, well IMO they are not but i agree 15th region refs aren't the best
rallo316 Wrote:phelps is best team in district if the refs will let them be 15th region refs blow why do care who wins let the best team win.

u shouldn't blaim the reffs nobody else is blaiming the reffs
The reffs could totally suck, but if u were good enough u would win,and fight threw there horriable calls!
I mean yes the 15th region reffs suck but dont just blaim them Pike Central Faught back!
JUST_SAY_IT Wrote:u shouldn't blaim the reffs nobody else is blaiming the reffs
The reffs could totally suck, but if u were good enough u would win,and fight threw there horriable calls!
I mean yes the 15th region reffs suck but dont just blaim them Pike Central Faught back!

Nicely put
Refs rarely cost you games, i mean they may make questionable calls but as you said if your good enough, youll come out on top :1:
I understand your pain about the refs but tonight's loss you should place the blame on #34 for Phelps. He was the one who gave PC motivation they needed at the end of the game to win. Plus the refs starting calling the game alot closer after things had heated up between #34 and a couple PC players. Tonight's referee crew was the best one I have seen in the 15th region this year, from what I saw, I didn't make it to the game until the second half was about to start so I don't know how the first half was called but I know in the second half they called a great game. I just hate that someone had to lose this game, it was a very close game. Phelps probably should have won this game but foul trouble got the best of them.
I think Phelps and Pike Central are pretty close and Belfry is a little better than both, I dont see Phelps being the best team, they are a nice team but not physical at all, they bet Belfry without Case. But congrats Central, Im still sticking to my prediction that Belfry and Phelps advance to region.
congrats Pc.I think i said they would win by 6, I was only 6 off lol
Sorry about the wrong score guys.
Congrats PC, and yet another wrong prediction. Sad
Congrats PC.
Congrats Pike Central
GREAT GAME!!!I wanted to c phelps pull away with the win but some nights u just cannot no matter what u do... on team has to win and one has to lose.... but better luck next time guys ..when it really counts
Congrats PC
Correct me if I'm wrong, but was #34 the one who turned the ball over so many times down the stretch? And 15th region refs are actually pretty good. If you don't think so, go watch another region. Most of the fans are looking at the game one-sided, and don't actually know the rules. Most of the "experts" have neither coached a game or have officiated one. Armchair coaches and referees never make a mistake. They are so perfect!!!!!
Nice Post Kentuckyfan1962!!
someone said one of the refs coaches for pike central any truth?
softball that is
Pages: 1 2