Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Mom and Pop resturant you have eaten at?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jimbo's in Morehead
Jimbos is gone...
I like the Rusty Fork in Elkhorn City
Tracks end is awesome, in Elkhorn, and Five Star video and pizza has the best cheese fries around
Yes Jimbo's closed he was originally from Floyd co. From QQ's part of the county, I think.
Best fry's I ever had.

Posted Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:15 am:

Fry's that great double cheese burger and a coke

[
The first time I went to Jimbo's I had my lettermen Jacket on and he said he attended the same high school as I had and turned out we actually were from the same area.
I ate free there several times, I will never forget the old guy.
Billy Ray's in Prestonsburg, nothing will ever beat it!
Dorsie's in Pikeville.
Dorsies has the best hotdogs ever.
Where is Dorsies?
right past the Chloe redlights, goin toward town mtn. Beside some little market.
Rusty Fork is great, and Daramars, its the little restaruant on the way to East Ridge.
Cats Fan Wrote:Where is Dorsies?

Right across from where QQ and I used to live 2 years ago..beside a small grocery store
BlueGrassGirl Wrote:
Cats Fan Wrote:Where is Dorsies?

Right across from where QQ and I used to live 2 years ago..beside a small grocery store

Where is that?
It's on the same road that the hospital is on. In between the fire dept. and Food City.
Somewhere on Route 80
there is a place where my cabin is and its owned by Amish ppl ill get back to u with a name
Dorsies is great
Gah, you all are making me hungry. I haven't eaten anything all day. Who wants to pick me up some Dorsie's and bring it down here to Lex Vegas??
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:there is a place where my cabin is and its owned by Amish ppl ill get back to u with a name

The old school house place?
The Godfather Wrote:Gah, you all are making me hungry. I haven't eaten anything all day. Who wants to pick me up some Dorsie's and bring it down here to Lex Vegas??

Hahah I would, but it would be gone by time I got there lol
its call the Bread of Life Cafe great great great place to eat home cooked meals :-) yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its great
its on US 127 in Liberty
dorsie's is great, along with taht rusty place over at elkcorn.
Jimbos was great, best burgers and fries anywhere.
The Hornet in Phelps, KY is also good.
Ma Kelly's may have been the best ever, in Richmond.
Dorsies no doubt....I love the Dorsie Burgers.
those are great but they make me thirsty realy bad so do Dairy Cheers
Patty's Place in Manchester. They have the absolute best fried chicken in the world. dont even argue, because you will be wrong. The Cook is a guy named Jack, but everyone else calls him Jack Be Nimble. he cooks with a cigar clenched between his teeth, an dhas cooked like that since i have been eating there.

Yeah, the only reason i have any business in Manchester is because my Dad lives here, and every Friday i come to my dads for a weekend.

The food there is Awesome.