Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County 66 - Johnson Central 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Magoffin takes this game with finesse, Magoffin's bench controlled the 4th quarter. Great game lady hornets 7-0 district play 22-3 on the season. Great job to both the boys and girls for taking the district double header. Go Lady Hornets!
I'm sorry, 8-0 in district play
Figured this would be closer.
Lady Hornets led the whole time and pulled the big win out without Ashley Jade, way to go, keep it rolling.
Congrats MC.
Way to go girls you all are really doing great keep it up! Congrats on the win!!!!
Any stats on the Hornet girls?
This looked like a totally different team on the floor tonight for JC. And all the credit belongs to MC. JC looked scared, timid and thier defense was the worst I have ever seen it. Magoffin controlled the game from start to finish and JC had no answer. In order for them to do anything in the district or region they need to start lifting weights and gettin stronger because they were pushed all over the floor tonight. Congrats MC you played a great TEAM game! JC you gotta regroup and get ready because next week is huge!
nice win girls!
very nice win Lady Hornets you looked like a team that was really enjoying this game tonight. really like seeing the bench comming in and playing good team ball. Brittany you had a great game and i really like the way you passed the ball tonight and michaela you was just nonstoppable tonight you also had a great game. anyone with any stats
Michaela 24

Brittney 17

Ashley Hall 10 i think

Felicia Prater 10 thats all i can remember
i was really happy to see Felicia Prater getting into the game like she did nice job Felicia and Brittany that was just great how you was getting the team into the game with the passing it dosent always take points to make a player look good because Brit you looked great tonigh with Michaela taking it to the goal it was just all the way around a good ballgame to be at tonight.
sportsfan Wrote:i was really happy to see Felicia Prater getting into the game like she did nice job Felicia and Brittany that was just great how you was getting the team into the game with the passing it dosent always take points to make a player look good because Brit you looked great tonigh with Michaela taking it to the goal it was just all the way around a good ballgame to be at tonight.
i agree 100%
Brittany Manns has proven to me she can be a great point guard. Great passing by her tonight she had to have plenty of assists. Good job Lady Hornets.
Congrats Hornets!
Grats to the hornets hope ashley gets better
congrats to mc you have had a great season once again this year!
Good win girls...great job
Way to go Hornets!
way to go lady hornets. you took control early, and never let go. Michaela was great. They had no answer for her on the post. Brittany, wow she really handled the point well with Ashley out. 17 points and 9 assist, i think. The bench really showed good minutes as well. Ashley Hall has really stepped up. Keep up the good work girls. Hope you are back in the line up soon Ashley Jade, we really miss watching you. Congrats lady hornets on the big win.
Brittany Manns had 10 assists, officially. Giving her a double double, for points and assists..
way to go Brit you was a great leader.