Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WYMT Mountain Classic 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should have some great games this year, the only question I have is why is Hazard in and Letcher Central out? Hazard really down and Letcher has probably the best player in the region, why would they not want them in this tourney? Maybe because it's hosted at Perry this year and they needed the Hazard sponsors? Who knows, but Letcher would of definitely been a better fit for this tourney.

JANUARY 2-7

Tuesday games:
Perry Central vs Knox Central Pick: Perry
Knott Central vs Magoffin County Pick: Magoffin

Wednesday games:
Cordia vs Harlan County Pick: Harlan Co
Hazard vs North Laurel Pick: North Laurel
Perry and Knott
Cordia and North
Perry and Cordia in finals
Harlan Co wins this tourney
Perry Magoffin
Harlan North
Magoffin Harlan

Harlan County champs
Looks to be a strong field this year. Expecting whoever wins the Harlan co/ Cordia game to win the tourney
Perry Knott
Harlan North
Perry Harlan
Perry champs.
Kind of being a typical homer on this pick but Perry played Harlan close at Harlan so im hoping they can pull off the w at home.
Perry Knott
Harlan Co North
Perry Harlan
Harlan County champs
This is going to be a great tournament this year. Anybody's win!

Great talent, spot on coaching leads to some wonderful games and lots of entertainment!!!
I probably didn't give Perry enough credit being the hosts. They have a good team and will be a tough team to beat out. Plus with Knott county beating Cordia this week this tournament is really up for grabs in my opinion. It will be some really good basketball to watch!
Anybody outside of Harlan County or Perry would be an upset IMO
I wouldn't count Knott out the way they have been playing. They seem to play better team ball. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Perry to win is my pick if it is at their place.
Knox central
Magoffin Co.

Harlan County
North Laurel

Harlan County
Knox central

Champs Harlan County

:pondering:
Bluegrassmusic Wrote:Knox central
Magoffin Co.

Harlan County
North Laurel

Harlan County
Knox central

Champs Harlan County

:pondering:

As much as I hate to say it I don't see any way magoffin beats knott
dore20 Wrote:Perry Knott
Harlan North
Perry Harlan
Perry champs.
Kind of being a typical homer on this pick but Perry played Harlan close at Harlan so im hoping they can pull off the w at home.

Well I only missed the Knott vs Magoffin game so far. I'll take that.