Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin at Hazard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hazard by 10 !
Leslie beat them 15 at home, will probably come in with a 1-5 record. Hazard 20+
Bulldogs will recover from the Clay Co beating and pull out a big win. 52--35
Seems like the bulldogs have already come unglued but should win this one
They got to hit some shots or they're not beating anybody
Corbin had some players suspended for the first few games. They are back now. They will be better.
I'm going to say Corbin by 7
Big Hammer Wrote:I'm going to say Corbin by 7
its totally possible, especially if they don't hit some shots an stop taking bad shots .
Corbin is at full strength now. They lead Leslie before some questionable foul calls and then beat Madison Southern.
Corbin by 10.
kygamer Wrote:Corbin by 10.
ive got to stand by my dogs! The will regroup an will by 10!!
Corbin was up 9 at halftime. Called 37 fouls against Corbin and 7 against Leslie in the 2nd half. 6 girls for Corbin fouled out. Terrible job by the referees
Corbin by 4
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Corbin by 4
Good call, I guess hazard is falling apart, I've been worried about there shot selection all season, i'am glad I worked tonight, if I went I would have just got upset, I may live a day or two longer without the extra stress!😂
hillbilly cat Wrote:Good call, I guess hazard is falling apart, I've been worried about there shot selection all season, i'am glad I worked tonight, if I went I would have just got upset, I may live a day or two longer without the extra stress!😂

They don't call me doc for nothing
Well missed that one, doc was on the money
Good job Doc