Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central v.s. Betsy Layne (2/10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Predictions?
AC by 12... 70/58
Ac by 8
AC by 8.
AC by 6
AC by 15
I think this is being played on Monday.
gotcha2 Wrote:I think this is being played on Monday.

Is it really?
Yes, this game is Monday night.
I thought that it was tonight. Could one of the mods possibly change the date of this game then?
I'll say AC by 19...I really like this team...I have only watched them play a couple of times but I really loved the way they play...I think they are the third best team in this region and could make a huge run come tourny time...They have everything you need to be a great team...They have a point guard, a shooter, their stud,a post player, and an athletic kid who can do some things that most kids around here cant...Good luck to Coach Martin and the Rebels...Keep playing that style...Its really fun to watch!
Fred_Samford Wrote:I'll say AC by 19...I really like this team...I have only watched them play a couple of times but I really loved the way they play...I think they are the third best team in this region and could make a huge run come tourny time...They have everything you need to be a great team...They have a point guard, a shooter, their stud,a post player, and an athletic kid who can do some things that most kids around here cant...Good luck to Coach Martin and the Rebels...Keep playing that style...Its really fun to watch!

Always good to see some love for AC!