Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County 66 Cordia 62
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final....Clay County in a shocker or is it. :Cheerlead Clay County looked to me to be the better team 13th Region going to be a wild one. :Cheerlead
I never doubted that the Tigers would win the first Bobby Keith Classic since the legends passing. Way too much pride involved, plus the Tigers are a little better than most thought they would be!
Clay County had a great game plan tonight. Slow it down and make it a half court game. Hats off to both the players and coaches at Clay. Solid win.
Cordia's problem is they have some mental issues they can win every game they play or loose every game just depends on which team shows up and they are ready to play.
Unless something has changed in the last 40 years for an out of region team to go into Manchester and lose by only 4 points is equal to a 10 point win. So, actually Cordia made a good showing.
Congratulations Tigers!!
Perry beat clay at clay a week or so ago but I agree with it being hard to win at clay
Congrats to Tiggers.
Good win for Clay
After first couple of weeks 13th looks reasonably good overall, with a lot of balance. Clay should be really good again in the future, but dismissing the Tigers this year would be a huge mistake.
Rogers can flat out play, he did whatever he wanted in the paint...
:notworthy
Clay is gonna be dangerous come tourney time if they can keep playing good team ball.
Do not sleep on the tigers!! This team is better than most expected.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Cordia's problem is they have some mental issues they can win every game they play or loose every game just depends on which team shows up and they are ready to play.

[Image: vftU9JH.png]

#cantblamerhodesnomore More mash taters please!!!
I like that curry kids game. Gonna be a stud before he leaves.