Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone seen the snow in New York?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heard they have gotten like 8 feet of snow and they are expecting more. They said it has been snowing 3 to 4 inches an hour! Thats insane.
8 feet!:yikes: where did you hear this from
Its been on the news everywhere
Would like to see a pic of that..I would like to get 8 feet, LMAO!
Batpuff Wrote:Its been on the news everywhere

Dont really watch any TV besides sports so I wouldnt know. Anyone got a link to pictures, news stories,etc?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Would like to see a pic of that..I would like to get 8 feet, LMAO!

Yea Someone put a pic on here.
cards_athlete Wrote:Dont really watch any TV besides sports so I wouldnt know. Anyone got a link to pictures, news stories,etc?

http://www.cnn.com/WEATHER/ theres also a pic there on the front page.
I want a lot of snow Sad
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:I want a lot of snow Sad

Would be very nice, this 1 to 2 inches just aint a cuttin it!
Just saw the pic and video. and WOW! Just imagine if we got that kind of snow here. The hills would be monsterous
Why can't we be this lucky, lol. I love snow.
If we got 8 feet of snow I bet you I'd STILL have to go to my day classes!

I can see it now...they would have pathways shoveled out for the sidewalks and the entrances to buildings and the roads....
OMG.... I would take 4 feet of it!!! HALF of what they have.... Talk about some good snowcream!!! YUMMY!!!
phs1986 Wrote:OMG.... I would take 4 feet of it!!! HALF of what they have.... Talk about some good snowcream!!! YUMMY!!!

Snowcream.. I havent had that in a long time. I think I have forgotten how to make it.lol
cards_athlete Wrote:Snowcream.. I havent had that in a long time. I think I have forgotten how to make it.lol

I posted a receipe in another thread..... ????? Midee.... help me out here.... which one was it??? LOLOL....