Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cordia @ Clay County 12-10-16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions :popcorn:
Cordia by 4:Wave::Wave:
I think cordia is the best team in the 14th :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Cordia 80
Clay County 62
Anytime you go to Manchester it is never easy. Cordia should win they are the best team. But that doesn't always equal a victory. That being said cordia has size and athleticism at every position. This is by far the quickest team they have ever had. MoMo Mercado is a junior and is the floor general of the other 2 younger guards. Mo is a rock steady force on the floor he always seems to make the right decisions he doesn't force the issue. Against Burbon he had 26 and vs Lafayette he had 10 but he got the ball where it needed to be. He has a D1 offer already. With his leadership combined with cordia's size and athletic ability they will be hard to Handel.
^^ I will agree with you cordia has a 2 headed dragon down low. 6'7" 280lbs Malik Henry is very agil and is a load to handle he is averaging a double double. Oumar keta 6'10" also averaging a double double. The size down low will be hard for a lot of teams to handle. The guard play is good also. They have 3 really good ball handlers. You are right about MOMO this dude has the potential to be mr basketball finalist by the time he is a senior. 6'4" point guard that can shoot the 3. He also makes good decisions on the floor and can get the ball to the right place at the right time. If cordia plays their game they should win by double figures,but that is why they play the game.
Keep in mind cordia is playing in the Bobby Keith Classic in the Bobby Keith gym about 2 months after Bobby Keith passed away. Not to mention they will probably have that philpot calling the game I say we will start in a 20 point hole to begin with lol. Seriously it is always a challenge to win at clay. I bet they haven't lot 10 games. There over the last 20 years.
Clay county by two points by score of 68-70
Cordia by 10
Cordia by ALOT
Cordia-78
Clay county-54
Cordia by at least 20
Remember the freshman name DAndre Reed of cordia this kid is will be a D-1 player.....Marked it down :truestory:
Cordia is the most talented and athletic team in the region(1-5) by far. If Coach can get them playing together it is their region to loose in my opinion, the only bad thing is that their district has three of the top teams and one will not be going to the region. District seed games are huge this year!