Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think will be in the Regional Tournament this year? Here are my predictions: Magoffin , JCHS, Betsy Lane, Prestonsburg, Shelby Valley, Pikeville?, Belfry, PCC.
No offense but I myself think it is sad that in the 60th and 59th a team that is the 1 seed gets to go straight to the tournament, and in the 57th you have 5 of the best teams in the region.
Rim Wrecker Wrote:Who do you think will be in the Regional Tournament this year? Here are my predictions: Magoffin , JCHS, Betsy Lane, Prestonsburg, Shelby Valley, Pikeville?, Belfry, PCC.

looks pretty good
mcfan1 Wrote:No offense but I myself think it is sad that in the 60th and 59th a team that is the 1 seed gets to go straight to the tournament, and in the 57th you have 5 of the best teams in the region.

Confusedhh:
57th
[b]Winner
: Magoffin Co.
Runner Up[/b]: Johnson Central
This is probably not only one of the toughest district's in the 15th Region, but one of the toughest districts in the Mountains. This 5 team district district is loaded with talent, but I will pick the Lady Hornets over the Lady Eagles, 74-62.
58th
Winner: Betsy Lane
Runner Up: Prestonsburg
The district is probably the weakest in the region this year, anyone could win it, but I think the top two teams will fall in place by seasons end. The Lady Bobcats get back to the Regional Tournament, 53-42.
59th
Winner: Shelby Valley
Runner Up: Pikeville
This district is Shelby Valley's, that's enough. Lady Cats, 68-45.
60th
Winner: Belfry
Runner Up: Pike Central
Toss up, I think that Pike Central's chemistry has been mixed up a little bit, with Ratliff being out, and Slone and Ratliff not playing any together, if Ratliff is 100%, and the Lady Hawks are together, it could be a different story.
Belfry, 70-68.
15th Region
Winner: Magoffin Co.
A rematch of last years title game, with the Lady Hornets coming out on top in the end, but anyone could be here by season's end, this is just my prediction. Magoffin 77-66.
mcfan1 Wrote:57th
[b]Winner: Magoffin Co.
This is probably not only one of the toughest district's in the 15th Region, but one of the toughest districts in the Mountains. This 5 team district district is loaded with talent, but I will pick the Lady Hornets over the Lady Eagles, 74-62.
58th
The district is probably the weakest in the region this year, anyone could win it, but I think the top two teams will fall in place by seasons end. The Lady Bobcats get back to the Regional Tournament, 53-42.
59th
60th
Toss up, I think that Pike Central's chemistry has been mixed up a little bit, with Ratliff being out, and Slone and Ratliff not playing any together, if Ratliff is 100%, and the Lady Hawks are together, it could be a different story.
Belfry, 70-68.
15th Region
A rematch of last years title game, with the Lady Hornets coming out on top in the end, but anyone could be here by season's end, this is just my prediction. Magoffin 77-66.

looks pretty good and i agree the 58th is pretty open but South Floyd will be playin Allen Central in the districts and leaving P-burg and BL playin...IMO BL and SF will come out with the wins in these matchups...but i say we shuld wait and watch! :popcorn:
mcfan1 Wrote:No offense but I myself think it is sad that in the 60th and 59th a team that is the 1 seed gets to go straight to the tournament, and in the 57th you have 5 of the best teams in the region.

I get what you are saying but that is just how it is set up and we can't do anything about it to make it better!
This tournament is gonna be strictly based on the draw and who is playing hott. Magoffin is the best but who knows.
[b]Winner
: Magoffin Co.
58th
59th
60th
Belfry, 70-68.
15th Region

You think Pikeville will be the runner up :dontthink.
Rim Wrecker Wrote:Who do you think will be in the Regional Tournament this year? Here are my predictions: Magoffin , JCHS, Betsy Lane, Prestonsburg, Shelby Valley, Pikeville?, Belfry, PCC.

What no love for the Ridge?
I think it will be MC and SV in the tittle game
My prediction is MC will walk away with the region title, by no less than 10 point wins in each game of the tournament
I say MC vs. PCC in the tittle game...if MC plays as well as they have been then they will walk away with the regional tittle...Good Luck Girls!

I agree, Magoffin, JC, Paintsville, Sheldon Clark, and Lawrence all in the same district. Kinda isn't fair that more than 2 of these teams can't go to the 15th region tourney. But that's how it goes. Any of these teams IMO can come away with the W in the district tourney. It's a hard one to pick. But I do see MC coming out with the title, just going to be a tough road getting there.
South Floyd will make the regional as a runner-up in the 58th district tourny. The tourny is at SF and they are playing well, winning 3 straight games, 4 out of 5 including wins over Prestonsburg and Allen Central...
jammin' jamey Wrote:South Floyd will make the regional as a runner-up in the 58th district tourny. The tourny is at SF and they are playing well, winning 3 straight games, 4 out of 5 including wins over Prestonsburg and Allen Central...
totally agree.
belfry will win. Its going to be a shock to most fans, but other coaches in the region know who to be worried about. if you have seen belfry play you would know they have great defense
58th
59th
60th
Belfry, 70-68.
15th Region

Looks real good. :Thumbs:
warriorpride Wrote:You think Pikeville will be the runner up :dontthink.

they are thinking that pikeville is better than er but they don't think about the fact er beat pikeville already but i don't know who will be runner ups i do think valley will win it though!
15thRegionCheer Wrote:I say MC vs. PCC in the tittle game...if MC plays as well as they have been then they will walk away with the regional tittle...Good Luck Girls!

everybody only thinks that because thats what happened last year! i think mc and sv will play in the championship. if valley plays like they can then they have a shot but if they dont then mc has it won thats my opinion! but good luck valley
It all depend's on how the draw is.
58th
59th
60th
Belfry, 70-68.
15th Region

I agree with this!:Thumbs:
Magoffin and Pike Central are playing the best ball regionally. Shelby Valley is playing good yet, IMO however wins the regional title is going to have to beat these two teams !!!!
BondJamesBond Wrote:Magoffin and Pike Central are playing the best ball regionally. Shelby Valley is playing good yet, IMO however wins the regional title is going to have to beat these two teams !!!!

This is no doubt going to be a tough tourney, granted that the teams that should come through the districts in fact make it through. Upsets do happen. I will have to give the edge to MC with PC runner-up. Whoever wins are going to have to be at their best. This is a tough region.
58th
59th
60th
Belfry, 70-68.
15th Region

you know it will be belfry come on, have you seen any games
what a game Wrote:you know it will be belfry come on, have you seen any games
have you seen them play, i have against Magoffin twice which were losses They are good but JMO they cant beat Magoffin or PC
^I have seen Magoffin beat Belfry twice, is that enough?
what a game Wrote:you know it will be belfry come on, have you seen any games

well belfry got beat on their own floor by Pike Central and got blown out by MC both games w/ every one of their stars playing so i dont see how you can try to change someones mind...Its all going to depend on the draw just like last year...if Central had switched spots w/ Belfry chances are it would have been Belfry MC in the finals...and if the same thing happens this year could be PC and MC again for the title...and how crazy would this be if Valley lost their district then you would could have 3 top teams in the same bracket...Its crazy thats the beauty of this region u can NEVER know 100% for sure who will make it and who will go home just like last seson with the boys who would have though all District Champs would get beat out the first round i for one told my dad it could happen and prob would but that was clearly speculation and thats all we make we do not make 100% educated guesses its all hypothetical...
The Fan Wrote:have you seen them play, i have against Magoffin twice which were losses They are good but JMO they cant beat Magoffin or PC

IMO people are concentrating to much on PC just because of what they have done in the past ...come on get real they aren't as great as people put them up to be
warriorpride Wrote:What no love for the Ridge?

EAST RIDGE R U Serious???THEY SUCK .....THERE IS NO CHANCE .....FORGET ABOUT THAT !!!!
Pages: 1 2