Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry County Central vs Jackson County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lady Commodores cruize 80-56
[Image: eqyEjSN.png]

Bolz, that make Jacksy county 0-3, wowza......

#oledoctorandbighammerlovethebakery More mash taters please!!!
Cordia and Owsley.... SMH
[Image: xebJg5x.png]

Brutha, ole fatpat don't know how General Napper does it. Lynn Camp and Lee county knockin on your door, wowza!!!

#itsadecembertorememberfosho More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: xebJg5x.png]

Brutha, ole fatpat don't know how General Napper does it. Lynn Camp and Lee county knockin on your door, wowza!!!

#itsadecembertorememberfosho More mash taters please!!!

I guess Jenkins an Jbs are killers??
Hazard has a much stronger sechudle than KCC or Pcc !
hillbilly cat Wrote:Hazard has a much stronger sechudle than KCC or Pcc !

Hazard has no one that compares to Scott County or the Harlans in the WYMT
[quote=Dr.Basketball]Hazard has no one that compares to Scott County or the Harlans in the WYMT[/QUOT
Those will be tough games! I seen the Scott co game but overlooked the Harlan games.
Knott has cupcakes and Hazard and Perry plays a lot tougher schedule for sure. I hear Perry looked good again last night
Most of the games you genesis annalist are speaking of are mandatory district games. You know for those districts that choose to seed . Lcc must play JBS and Cordia as well. Proves my point that most people on here including my LCc bunch have home team blinders on and bash young men and women for no reason. I would bet that 75% of the negative posters on here never played a minute of HS ball or never got off the bench unless it was against a cordia/JBS type game. Hopefully they are children but probably a nobody in HS, over weight,5'3, and think PPG is Pizzas per game eaten!
thegr81 Wrote:Most of the games you genesis annalist are speaking of are mandatory district games. You know for those districts that choose to seed . Lcc must play JBS and Cordia as well. Proves my point that most people on here including my LCc bunch have home team blinders on and bash young men and women for no reason. I would bet that 75% of the negative posters on here never played a minute of HS ball or never got off the bench unless it was against a cordia/JBS type game. Hopefully they are children but probably a nobody in HS, over weight,5'3, and think PPG is Pizzas per game eaten!
It's just talk everyone's has an option about everything , so don't be so hostile life is to short!! An yes I played a lot of ball , so some of us do know alittle about ball.but like anything else in life we all can learn something new everyday!
You may be in the 25% then.Just talking to the cupcake sayers. Her is some food for thought from last years schedules which are pretty close to being the same this year.
Opp. combined records-
LCC: 273-254
KCC: 302-256
Hazard: 310-314
PCC: 276-256

So for what its worth they all play pretty much the same schedule.
Don't think PCC can compare 2 tough games to a schedule like hazard has this year. I think PCC has a good team and will compete for region but, they need to quit stacking schedule for winning games and make a schedule to get better.
So much bad stuff I don't know what to say. I never played high school sports but I've always loved the games. I didn't know that made me a nobody. While going to school I did learn to spell words like analysts and genius so maybe I was somebody.
Lol pretty good stuff Big Hammer
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Cordia and Owsley.... SMH

Have you seen Owsley and Gibson play.
Streetoutlaw Wrote:Have you seen Owsley and Gibson play.

Yes I have. She is really good but not a good team. We don't have to go through this again do we?
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Yes I have. She is really good but not a good team. We don't have to go through this again do we?

No. No need to discuss it. Already know we disagree. Don't see how you throw them in basket with cordia though but whatever. Come tournament time they may change your mind.
Streetoutlaw Wrote:No. No need to discuss it. Already know we disagree. Don't see how you throw them in basket with cordia though but whatever. Come tournament time they may change your mind.

Can't believe you would talk about kids from Cordia like that.
hazard has made there schedule twice as hard as it was last year and perry has a couple tough games but mostly a cupcake schedule and knott always schedules weak
Maybe I'm missing something but looks like Hazard had Lex Cath, Menifee, Madison Central and Harlan Co which were quality teams last year. This year they have Holmes, Johnson Central, Shelby Valley. The rest of the schedule pretty much looks the same for all teams in the 14th. I think Knott, Leslie, Hazard and Perry usually play a competitive x-mas tourney so I'm not factoring those into the mix. I'd like to see some of these teams travel to play teams like Mercer, Mercy, Lincoln, Ryle, Sacred Heart, etc... I think it would help the 14th be more competitive in the years to come.
New 2 Wrote:Don't think PCC can compare 2 tough games to a schedule like hazard has this year. I think PCC has a good team and will compete for region but, they need to quit stacking schedule for winning games and make a schedule to get better.
I think people forget that Pcc was only 14-9 last season an they were ran out of the gym a few times! So what u call a stacked sechudle doesn't always mean success ! It's a fine line with playing a difficult sechudle an easy one, play to many easy games an u get bounced out in the dist early not being prepared! Play really tough one an not win any an it will cause a lot issues with team morale an parents! An greatly effect play on the court!! I hope that my bulldogs have sechudled just right with a good mix! If u have notice all the good coaches do a really good job with that .
A balanced schedule is what everyone should want. I believe in playing a good team early, see how ur team reacts. It allows u to work on the problem areas. Play some competitive teams next to Build some confidence. Then play a tough team, bring ur team back down to reality. U want a team to be confident in theirselves but not be cocky. For best overall tournament readiness, I agree with a balanced schedule.
[quote=Big Hammer]So much bad stuff I don't know what to say. I never played high school sports but I've always loved the games. I didn't know that made me a nobody. While going to school I did learn to spell words like analysts and genius so maybe I was somebody.[/QUOTE

You would bee a grate spelling bee judge I gess. I didant say you personally was a nobidy jus stating facks that allot of posters on here bash children and mak comints about yung atletes and sho they're ignorence. If u took my post personaly then mabee you r one of the feew i speeked a bout.if sew then stik to jugin spelling bes and if knot then post on brother. Can I please have the word origin, definition, And use the word in a sentence.
Hazard and Knott would fit perfect in the 15th
First of all you will never see me single out any kid and make a bad comment about them. While we are having a discussion I might say one team is better or not as good as another that's my opinion and come game time it means nothing to anybody but me. I respect every kid that puts in the time and effort to play any sport. You seem to have your priorities mixed up the wins and losses are fun for us to discuss but when it comes to the kids they're all winners to me. The word asinine,from the Latin, asininus, definition,inane or silly,sentence, thegr81 makes some asinine comments. Just my opinion
Well said
Big Hammer Wrote:First of all you will never see me single out any kid and make a bad comment about them. While we are having a discussion I might say one team is better or not as good as another that's my opinion and come game time it means nothing to anybody but me. I respect every kid that puts in the time and effort to play any sport. You seem to have your priorities mixed up the wins and losses are fun for us to discuss but when it comes to the kids they're all winners to me. The word asinine,from the Latin, asininus, definition,inane or silly,sentence, thegr81 makes some asinine comments. Just my opinion

Again let me slow down this time...SHOW me w-h-e-r-e I stated that Hammer was bashing players? I was stating the fact that some people on this site and other sites bash teenage athletes. Which shouldn't happen, opinions on how good a team or player is, is fine but to bash individuals is not. Not once did i single any one poster out.
Big Hammer Wrote:First of all you will never see me single out any kid and make a bad comment about them. While we are having a discussion I might say one team is better or not as good as another that's my opinion and come game time it means nothing to anybody but me. I respect every kid that puts in the time and effort to play any sport. You seem to have your priorities mixed up the wins and losses are fun for us to discuss but when it comes to the kids they're all winners to me. The word asinine,from the Latin, asininus, definition,inane or silly,sentence, thegr81 makes some asinine comments. Just my opinion

[Image: Mark-Wahlberg-Shock-and-Confused-Look.gif] Uh brutha! Ole Fatpat a big man but these big words get a big man taterfused! But what your saying is what Im saying baby! BGR like one big family boi and Ole Fatpat about spreading the love like butter on taters baby!Cant we all just get along like my grammy say baby! Perry by 2-yep ole Fatpat said it! #cupcakes&tatersrdelicious! More mashed taters please!!!
Not meaning to argue with anybody but I do love to discuss the games. I guess I'm like fat pat fan I love my team but I like all the kids. Don't take me too serious thegr8one I don't want to be mean to anybody.
Pages: 1 2