Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will they be improved??? I heard they dropped StX and picked up Lexington Catholic. And they need a game to complete their schedule
I'm not sure what Highlands has coming up, but I don't see them competing for a state championship next year. Are there still rumors going around about their head coach keeping the job?
I haven't heard a word about a coaching change. They have done good athletes coming back. But they had some the last 2 years also. Maybe that's why there's a rumor.
I expect Highlands to be much better but still not be up to Highlands standards
Have heard from a reliable source they are in talks with Cabell Midland for 10th game next year.
Oh ok. A WVa team. Belfry beat them up. They had a 6 and 5 record this year.
bo67 Wrote:Oh ok. A WVa team. Belfry beat them up. They had a 6 and 5 record this year.
and that has what to do with them playing next year?
I want Highlands beat. Not cause of kids. I have issues with the coaching staff. The more they get beat. The days are numbered for their coach.
bo67 Wrote:I want Highlands beat. Not cause of kids. I have issues with the coaching staff. The more they get beat. The days are numbered for their coach.

Sounds personal.
bo67 Wrote:They have done good athletes coming back.

You can't have too many "have done good athletes".
It is personal. And a lot of people know it.
bo67 Wrote:It is personal. And a lot of people know it.

Why are you so butt hurt?
I'm not butt hurt. He would have been if I had my way. He's a Wiesel, ass clown, a pretend to be coach. And does not respect anyone.
I am hearing that the Birds are on the lookout for an offensive co-ordinator for next year. Anyone?
Then what will the head coach do. Jason Lynch would have been PERFECT for that position.
bo67 Wrote:Then what will the head coach do. Jason Lynch would have been PERFECT for that position.

The head coach will go back to defense. Also hearing that the OC may come from within the ranks.
:popcorn:
bo67 Wrote:It is personal. And a lot of people know it.

What happened?
Mueller hired me without any high school coaching experience. I graduated from Highlands. He built me up to the coaches like I some sort of a football God. Which I was far from that. Some coaches took it personal. And disrespected me all year. And Mueller let it happen. I got my state championship ring and quit for the better of those coaches. Mueller knew how I was and who I was. He said he didn't want any of his coaches hurt. It was a life dream to coach at Highlands. And thanks to a couple coaches. They ruined it. One is the new head coach. He's useless. I had my say before I left with Highlands principle and Mueller.
Sounds like Highlands is a mess.
Feel bad for the kids. But the last 2 years was a mess. Sure not as many good athletes. But not down that much. Coaching is a huge issue. It was good karma for them. They talk about other schools like they are dirt and they are better than everyone.
How many starters does Highlands return for this upcoming season?