Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 48 Franklin Simpson 0 4A Championship Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Final

Congratulations Golden Eagles!!!

Total beat down; running clock for the last half of the game.
I picked 56-14 wasn't too far off
JC 403 yards to FS 18
Congratulations JC!!!
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:JC 403 yards to FS 18

That is what you call A Dominating performance!
Congratulations JC!
Impressive performance by the Golden Eagles! Congratulations from Ram Land!
Absolutely domination from the Eagles. Congrats to coach Matney and everyone involved with the Johnson Central Program. Yes that even means you Pulp. Glad that so far two gold trophies are taking their place in eastern ky. Mountain football is alive and well. Once again congrats eagles. Enjoy the ride. God Bless.
Wow
Congratulations Johnson Central :Cheerlead
Last 3 games for JC....They have outscored their opponents 150-0 and I don't believe they have gave up more than 100 total yards combined in the 3 games
Now if we can get a 2A program up and going, we have a bunch of strong single A programs, probably two of the top four Three A programs... number 1 Three A program for sure and I really believe this is the start of a Johnson Central run in 4A! They are pretty young at key positions. The mountains could turn small town football into monopoly.
Congratulations to Johnson Central on a great season, and well deserved Championship
So proud of the Eagles. Total domination, never took their foot off the gas and couldn't have won a State Title in any better fashion.Great job by Matney and all the coaching staff also .Way to go boys.
just an unbelievable night , congrats to our boys and the coaching staff . its been a long time coming .
I'm at a loss for words.....
Congrats to JC! Winning a state championship is a huge accomplishment that these boys will remember for the rest of their lives!
Make no mistake about it.......

JC was the best team in 4A all season.

We were better than we thought.... tonight priced what we already knew.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:JC 403 yards to FS 18

Wow!
Very nice win. It is great to have the 4A title in Eastern Kentucky.
Congrats to JC. Pulp I hear your going streaking on this win !
bac2369 Wrote:Congrats to JC. Pulp I hear your going streaking on this win !

Already did.....
Standing in line for a championship t-shirt.....

This still hasn't sank in yet!!!!
bball_fan Wrote:Now if we can get a 2A program up and going, we have a bunch of strong single A programs, probably two of the top four Three A programs... number 1 Three A program for sure and I really believe this is the start of a Johnson Central run in 4A! They are pretty young at key positions. The mountains could turn small town football into monopoly.
Belfry may be 2A before it is said and done

Their current enrollment is actually considerably less than CALs who won the 2A title today
And what a great JC team!
I honestly feel the two best EKY teams of all-time may have played this weekend
Great win. Running clock first half, that is so awesome in a state championship game. Give Matney and the assistants a raise they deserve it.
big time win. way to go Johnsonville.
Way to go Johnson Central!
EKUAlum05 Wrote:And what a great JC team!
I honestly feel the two best EKY teams of all-time may have played this weekend

:okay:
Got to thinking....there won't be anyone on here giving JC crap saying something like, "If Highlands was in the game, it might have been different." Not this year for sure! Congrats to the Eagles! Glad for them that they got this one!
Pages: 1 2 3 4