Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: When People Ask How Old I Am........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've decided that, from now on, my response is "I'm older than 21 and younger than dead."

Each year now's just another notch on the ol' belt
haha Good one, But I didn't think you were much older than that anyway.
lol, good one.
BC75 Wrote:haha Good one, But I didn't think you were much older than that anyway.

Only 22 til May, but it's like after I turned 21 I'm in a whole new world....... 21 was interesting for a while, but I hit 22 and it's like "Ok, what do I get for this?"
That's cute.
You've got a couple up on me...I'm only hitting 19 in exactly a month so it's still a century until I hit 21.
BFritz Wrote:I've decided that, from now on, my response is "I'm older than 21 and younger than dead."

Each year now's just another notch on the ol' belt
I like that one.
DTfan Wrote:You've got a couple up on me...I'm only hitting 19 in exactly a month so it's still a century until I hit 21.

As if I didn't feel like an old man enough............ thanks:Thumbs:
Yea BFritz, you are getting up there in the years, hahaha. I am now officially 19 years and one day old.
BFritz Wrote:Only 22 til May, but it's like after I turned 21 I'm in a whole new world....... 21 was interesting for a while, but I hit 22 and it's like "Ok, what do I get for this?"

haha

And if it makes you fell any better, I'm already 19 old man. :lmao: