Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Owsley @ Knott, 12/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: h8YD2vB.png]

Bruthas and Sistas, ole fatpat's head is spinnin. Trying to keep up wit Pat Nation aint no eazy task. Owls roll into town tomorrow. Hope they ready to ride the Jada Exprezz.....

Lady Pats by 22

#betterhaveyourridingbootson More mash taters please!!!
Well bolz, ol' Knott firing up their cupcake baking machine again, sure gonna fill up on all them cupcakes and taters bolz!!!
I think that at this point the lady pats are the better team, but they should be. This might be a lot better game than you think though, but the lady pats should be tough for anyone to beat. They virtually return everyone from what everyone thought would be the team to beat last year and Coach Honeycutt does a great job.

If the Lady Owls can keep the turnovers down and not get passive on offense they could make a game of it. The lady owls have no seniors and will be starting two eighth graders, one ninth grader, one sophomore and a junior which is Gibson and she can play. The owls usually play extremely hard and are usually very well coached by Coach Davidson. Their last game they had a 16 point lead and looked to have the game. They did what a lot of young teams do they became passive and very cold from the field. It may not show this early in the season but I watched them during the summer and they showed flashes what they could become by February.

I am not sure why its appealing for people to call young developing teams Cupcakes and other comments like that. I hope kids don't get on here.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Well bolz, ol' Knott firing up their cupcake baking machine again, sure gonna fill up on all them cupcakes and taters bolz!!!

You obviously don't watch much basketball or don't understand what your watching. Owsley is no cupcake for anyone. They have the number one player in the region Gibson who is a monster. With that being said Owsley is a young and developing team. I expect Knott to win the game. They should win the game. Come February however Owsley will be very dangerous for anyone including Knott. Owsley will start 2 eighth graders, 1 freshman, 1 sophomore, and a junior. With two more eighth graders coming off bench. These young players are very talented and will make noise for years to come. They will get better all year and these experiences will only make them grow and be ready when it counts.