Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott @ Cordia Dec 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1f3qel.gif] Triple Wowza! Honeycutta and Ladypats take on the Lions baby! Bolz game be over in 30 minutes and be heading to town for the parade brutha! Concessions be hit hard and Pats by fitty! Little ones be in after halftime and ole Fatpat going to enjoy the show! Greatest show on earth baby! #districtgames&paradesallnightlong More mash taters please!!!
[Image: F5IGH1r.png]

#ladypatscomingtoatownnearyou More mash taters please!!!
Talking about cupcakes
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: 1f3qel.gif] Triple Wowza! Honeycutta and Ladypats take on the Lions baby! Bolz game be over in 30 minutes and be heading to town for the parade brutha! Concessions be hit hard and Pats by fitty! Little ones be in after halftime and ole Fatpat going to enjoy the show! Greatest show on earth baby! #districtgames&paradesallnightlong More mash taters please!!!

It's one of those games to be proud of, eh?
Megget Wrote:It's one of those games to be proud of, eh?

[Image: rMUWYvW.png]

well shizzle my nizzle boi, looks like nugget is drinking somebody's kool aid. It's not about winning the game, it's about how fast we can get a running clock on lotts creek. Since ole fatpat had to lay it out fo sho, I'd like to invite you out to watch us put a beat down on them in 30 minutes or less. You will get to see our little one's play and see what the future holds, wowza!!!

#afewnuggetsshortofahappymeal More mash taters please!!!
[Image: 1f6bxo.jpg] Bolz Patriot Nation rising up and Ole Fashion Christmas coming to Hindmy after the game! Time to feast baby! #santabeengoodtooleFatpat More mash taters please!!!
Boiz ol Cordia be putting a quality team on the floor.honeycutt be sweating this game but we ain't fronting like other teams in this region. Shizzle my fizzle the lady pats be playing the best to be the best.#hopewecanscore60 no smashed taters thank you pass old fat pat a cup cake please
#howdoesitfeeltobehammered
[Image: hKcvnnq.png]

#tatercakesforeveryone More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: 1f3qel.gif] Triple Wowza! Honeycutta and Ladypats take on the Lions baby! Bolz game be over in 30 minutes and be heading to town for the parade brutha! Concessions be hit hard and Pats by fitty! Little ones be in after halftime and ole Fatpat going to enjoy the show! Greatest show on earth baby! #districtgames&paradesallnightlong More mash taters please!!!

I saw your "cupcake" bashing on Knox/PCC game.....considering both teams put up exceptional points, you think KILLING Cordia is good for what reasoning? Do you have any idea about basketball? When KCC plays teams like Cordia then runs up on a good team...experience & strength of competition plays out...
Big Hammer Wrote:Boiz ol Cordia be putting a quality team on the floor.honeycutt be sweating this game but we ain't fronting like other teams in this region. Shizzle my fizzle the lady pats be playing the best to be the best.#hopewecanscore60 no smashed taters thank you pass old fat pat a cup cake please

Dr.Basketball Wrote:#howdoesitfeeltobehammered

[Image: F3lv6SH.png]

#therecanbeonlyone More mash taters please!!!
Megget Wrote:I saw your "cupcake" bashing on Knox/PCC game.....considering both teams put up exceptional points, you think KILLING Cordia is good for what reasoning? Do you have any idea about basketball? When KCC plays teams like Cordia then runs up on a good team...experience & strength of competition plays out...

[Image: pGfYI4q.png]

#jpcisthegrandmarshall More mash taters please!!!