Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PCC 108 Knox 81
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Proffitt and Hall lit it up
proffitt didn't impress me that much but hall did. she looked like the best player on the team. proffitt probably had maybe 25 or 30 points but all but 2 were layups and most was after the game was out of reach.
Hitter you must of watched a different game than I did. Proffitt had 39 and Hall 37 and both were on the bench most of the 3rd and 4th quarter. Lindsay Proffitt, Sydney Hall,and Cassidy Fields had monster games plus the entire team played well. 108 against a team that would beat several in the 14th common now give credit where it's due
[Image: YTzOPQK.png]

General Napper starting the season off right bolz!!! Shizzle my nizzle bolz, K N O X was 9-16 last year. Brutha, be glad it wasn't K N O T T. Congrats from ole fatpat.

#cupcakesforeveryone More mash taters please!!!
I agree fat pat. Knox is down even from last year. They are rebuilding, like most of us. This region is wide open with knott as of now, a clear favorite. One thing I learned watching girls basketball. The best team don't always win.
Wow the Haters are on here for sure!! First of all Knox is better than you all think... They will beat a lot of teams in the 13th this year. It's funny that Hitter knows about the PCC game and Hazard game when they played at the same time. I'm going to guess his last name starts with a B. I know 108 total scares the Bulldogs and Patriots because they can only dream of points like that.
And New 2, by you saying Knott is the clear favorite let's me know you don't know much. PCC beat Knott last year with not near the team. If you don't won't called out, don't say foolish stuff on my threads.
Lol.
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Wow the Haters are on here for sure!! First of all Knox is better than you all think... They will beat a lot of teams in the 13th this year. It's funny that Hitter knows about the PCC game and Hazard game when they played at the same time. I'm going to guess his last name starts with a B. I know 108 total scares the Bulldogs and Patriots because they can only dream of points like that.

If by a lot of teams you mean OBI, Red Bird, and maybe Barbourville... then yes they will beat a lot of teams this year....
ProudPanther Wrote:If by a lot of teams you mean OBI, Red Bird, and maybe Barbourville... then yes they will beat a lot of teams this year....

They are better than Clay
I got to watch Knox last year and they were decent. The McCombs girl is a solid guard. Had some injuries mid season that hurt them but they return their 2 leading scorers and they added the Stewart girl who will help this year.
[Image: 1f3r1l.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat give credit where credit is due brutha! General Napper playing a full season surprise ole Fatpat baby! Knox is like half a car boi! Half loads are good if you counting taters! #glassishalfemptyhalffull More mash taters please!!!
Was my first time seeing Knox but I watch a lot of basketball. I have seen teams in this region last year and in scrimmages this year and Knox is a well coached team with some good players and somebody scored that 81 points cause they started on 0. These clear favorites in the 14th you keep building up better come ready to score more than 50 per game. #somebodyclosethatwindowitsrainingbasketsinhere Does them taters taste like crow to you
Where's the defense?
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: YTzOPQK.png]

General Napper starting the season off right bolz!!! Shizzle my nizzle bolz, K N O X was 9-16 last year. Brutha, be glad it wasn't K N O T T. Congrats from ole fatpat.

well said
It must be nice to be able to transfer schools each year without moving or changing your address, and still be eligible.
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: YTzOPQK.png]

But It's was Knott that wouldn't play Perry, right?
BigBlueWaterBoy Wrote:It must be nice to be able to transfer schools each year without moving or changing your address, and still be eligible.

It must be nice to be the water boy
This Perry teams better than most think or thought they were. They could have won by 60! randy napier will have this team ready come march. Its hard to go against the winnest coach in Kentucky
[Image: 1f6a8c.jpg] Ole Fatpat likes cupcakes too brutha just not the same as taters! Looky here,let ole Fatpat break this down for you! Shizzle fo sizzle cupcakes are nizzle! Ole Fatpat been watching the Ladypats day in day out baby and Profitt/Hall wont score like that on Honeycutta's dafense brutha! Ole Fatpat give them kudos but Knox not Knott! #tatercakesarethebest More mash taters please!!!
I saw Profitt play some in the summer, she's a player for sure. Probably best in region.
Not that this thread was about Knott to begin with...
but since Fatpat loves bringing them up.

Knott Central opened up the season against Cordia tonight.
Cordia was 0-20 last year.

Everyone remind our buddy of that when he starts posting memes in that thread.
Don't hate on the kids BBWB transfers are ok if done right and if not right the kid wouldn't be playing. Kids have been transferring since Johnny Cox back in the 50s. Right now I would wager that 90% of high schools in E KY have players that have transferred at one time or another. In many cases being at a school that showcases your talent can be the difference in whether a kid gets to go to college or not. Weighing that against the interest of a coach or school it's plain to me what's more important. Just my opinion
zaga_fan Wrote:Not that this thread was about Knott to begin with...
but since Fatpat loves bringing them up.

Knott Central opened up the season against Cordia tonight.
Cordia was 0-20 last year.

Everyone remind our buddy of that when he starts posting memes in that thread.

[Image: BwNGIWE.gif]

Zags, that's what I'm saying baby!!! JPC said we would be eating dessert first this season. Honeycutta servin up two cupcakes in a row. He knows one cupcake won't fill a fat man up, double wowza!! Ole fatpat don't blame General Napper for scheduling a cupcake, but you have to recognize a cupcake when you see one. The key is putting that cupcake away fast like we do when we play lotts creek. Our game will be over before the popcorn finishes poppin. Running clock just in time for Christmas parade fo sho.

#whenyouareservedacupcakeyoufinishitfast More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: BwNGIWE.gif]

Zags, that's what I'm saying baby!!! JPC said we would be eating dessert first this season. Honeycutta servin up two cupcakes in a row. He knows one cupcake won't fill a fat man up, double wowza!! Ole fatpat don't blame General Napper for scheduling a cupcake, but you have to recognize a cupcake when you see one. The key is putting that cupcake away fast like we do when we play lotts creek. Our game will be over before the popcorn finishes poppin. Running clock just in time for Christmas parade fo sho.

#whenyouareservedacupcakeyoufinishitfast More mash taters please!!!

I'm assuming you haven't watched Proffitt, Hall, Knox, or anyone for that matter, of course the exception of KCC.

Assuming your entire team plays exceptional, everyone at their average. That's just 47 points...are your transferees going to cover the 61 point difference of PCC final of 108...or the 34 point difference of Knott final of 81?

Speaking of transferees. You might find some openings in your 14th Region Cats Pause predictions.....
Megget Wrote:I'm assuming you haven't watched Proffitt, Hall, Knox, or anyone for that matter, of course the exception of KCC.

Assuming your entire team plays exceptional, everyone at their average. That's just 47 points...are your transferees going to cover the 61 point difference of PCC final of 108...or the 34 point difference of Knott final of 81?

Speaking of transferees. You might find some openings in your 14th Region Cats Pause predictions.....

[Image: ZlbYWQA.png]

Nugget, whateva you smoking give me four..... If you think General Napper can put up 108 points on the lady pats, then you nuttier than grammys fruitcake boi. BTW, jpc is working on my transfer. It's all part of the plan. If you knew anything about this sport, then you would know that Honeycuttas lineup is deeper than Trumpys bank account, wowza!!!

#nuggethasbeendeepfriedfortoolong More mash taters please!!!
Dr.Basketball Wrote:Wow the Haters are on here for sure!! First of all Knox is better than you all think... They will beat a lot of teams in the 13th this year. It's funny that Hitter knows about the PCC game and Hazard game when they played at the same time. I'm going to guess his last name starts with a B. I know 108 total scares the Bulldogs and Patriots because they can only dream of points like that.
Knox put a whopping 33 on Harlan.
Jackson Wrote:Knox put a whopping 33 on Harlan.

2 totally different styles. But if you want to compare.... Pcc beat Knox 27 and Harlan beat them 30. Just different ways of doing it.