Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Roll call... who is going to Bowling Green?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let's hear it.... who all will be there?
I was going Friday to watch JC, then they rescheduled all of it. Won't be able to go Sunday.

Thanks WKU/C-USA/KHSAA.
I'm here waiting on all of you great Eastern Kentucky Fans. Best fans in the state.
Redneck Wrote:I was going Friday to watch JC, then they rescheduled all of it. Won't be able to go Sunday.

Thanks WKU/C-USA/KHSAA.

I agree.

JC is still going to have a big crowd, but Friday would have been a Black & Gold conga line from the Mountain Parkway to BG.

Two years in a row this has happened.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I agree.

JC is still going to have a big crowd, but Friday would have been a Black & Gold conga line from the Mountain Parkway to BG.

Two years in a row this has happened.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but I can't believe the KHSAA lets themselves get put in this position. I would have thought the lesson was learned last year. But no.

Bottom line is, it affects a relatively small group (although it really affects those that DO want to go). And as always, it's all about the benjamins. Plain and simple.
I'll be there!
Redneck Wrote:I was going Friday to watch JC, then they rescheduled all of it. Won't be able to go Sunday.

Thanks WKU/C-USA/KHSAA.

This is one of the best on a long list of reasons why it should be held in Lexington now that Commonwealth has turf.
My family and I will be there. Room reservation for Friday night....
I will be floating around the whole weekend.
Will be there for the Belfry game Saturday then heading to Nashville
Do you think I will be there Pulp?
Well you were LAST year!!
Confusednicker:

Me me me me!!!

Sad I won't get to see Pulaski play!! I just can't watch a 7 o'clock game, lose an hour traveling home and get it done. MUST be home Sunday night!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Well you were LAST year!!
Confusednicker:

Me me me me!!!

Sad I won't get to see Pulaski play!! I just can't watch a 7 o'clock game, lose an hour traveling home and get it done. MUST be home Sunday night!!

Granny Bear cheering on the Black & Gold.:Clap::Clap::Clap:
It'll be different this year, mark my words!

I fully expect the Golden Eagles to fly home with the hardware.
Granny Bear Wrote:It'll be different this year, mark my words!

I fully expect the Golden Eagles to fly home with the hardware.

And the Pirates will sail home with their 6th State Championship!
THOMCAT Wrote:Do you think I will be there Pulp?

:Shaking:
No??? We can't play the game without Thomcat!!!!
I will be going down Friday and staying at the Courtyard Marriot be heading back home Saturday after the belfry game... I was hoping to get to watch JC Friday but it didn't work out as planned.
That's where we are staying!!

Look us up! Just follow the loud laughter!!
Yes I'll be there Friday night
not sure yet.
I'll be there, well...in BG for three days like I am every year....now, how many games? TBD. WKU game more than likely, 3A 2A game, 4A game and maybe stick around to watch the Purple Lamborghini in 5A.

Other than that, the Courtyard Marriott, Double Dogs (heavy emphasis here lol), a FS practice and might just drop by Purple Land for one, also. Smile
I will be there!

BG is the best place for finals...bottom line. Khsaa needs to go ahead and schedule in advance for CUSA - just like it will be there.

When games are in Louisville it doesn't draw enough people for them to give a rt's butt about it. I don't think they will give LEX all 3 major sports...

I love the games in BG...most restaurants per capita in the state, nice seating...plus can see the CUSA game which should be great...and the Crayon Bowl...Purples/Maroons

Thanks WKU/C-USA/KHSAA.

Its ridiculous. This is the single biggest problem they have with football.
Time for a big change.
All of Pond Creek will be there!
Lexington, KY will be the home of the state championship games as soon as the current contract expires. Mark it down.
Looks like we might have some rain Sunday....
Def making the trip up from the ATL for the 3A game.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Looks like we might have some rain Sunday....

Turning to snow.

Smile
Pages: 1 2 3