Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: CAL 48 Mayfield 24
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final
55 won't be back. A lot of crying about no calls on other site.
Wow! Didn't see this one coming.
Congrats to CAL
This has to be the most shocking score of the night!
Wow!
WOW
Congrats to CAL
Ummmmmm.....i.....i mean.....i got nothin'
GREAT RUN BY MAYFIELD!

What a Senior Class for the Cards, no shame in this....
All the cockiness from mysonis55! #truth
Crossbones Wrote:55 won't be back. A lot of crying about no calls on other site.

Agree 💯
Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple of fans.......

Shocked and pleasantly surprised.
Congratulations CAL, you definitely had a great team. Their lines where huge, and fast.
This is definitely going to be a sobering moment from the "got it in the bag" bunch.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:GREAT RUN BY MAYFIELD!

What a Senior Class for the Cards, no shame in this....

I want to personally say thanks for not rubbing it in, and also thanks to the Senior class been a lot of fun watching them. When you play football at this level you win some, and lose some.
Not so much that Mayfield lost.... but the score.....
killbilly usmc Wrote:I want to personally say thanks for not rubbing it in, and also thanks to the Senior class been a lot of fun watching them. When you play football at this level you win some, and lose some.

No reason to

I completely respect the Mayfield program and have enjoyed watch this group the past few years. I love how Mayfield does it the right way. always well coached, disciplined, and just fundamentally sound.

55 catches grief but I think he is one of my favorite posters. Keeps the place alive and usually know his 2A football very well (now 3A football he might want to retire from prognosticating though LOL)

Ya'll are good people and have a ton to be proud of!

I also want to say that CAL is another program that does it the right way and this Sophomore Class they have is special. Would not be surprised to see a 3-peat with these guys, but also wouldn't be surprised to see Mayfield rebound next year as well (or deSales even)
Way to go CAL. another shocking score.
Briar jumper bd Wrote:All the cockiness from mysonis55! #truth

He prolly has his jacket on and hugging himself right now Confusednicker:
Ouch
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Not so much that Mayfield lost.... but the score.....

It was actually a heck of a game, and still thought they could come back with 7 minutes to go, as it was was within reach, but the last half of the 4th nothing went right for Mayfield. The big TE/DE caused problems all night batting down passes, and making Arnett run for his life. On offense he was hard to stop being 6ft5, and being covered by someone 5ft6. CAL was fast, but also had a lot more size.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:No reason to

I completely respect the Mayfield program and have enjoyed watch this group the past few years. I love how Mayfield does it the right way. always well coached, disciplined, and just fundamentally sound.

55 catches grief but I think he is one of my favorite posters. Keeps the place alive and usually know his 2A football very well (now 3A football he might want to retire from prognosticating though LOL)

Ya'll are good people and have a ton to be proud of!

I also want to say that CAL is another program that does it the right way and this Sophomore Class they have is special. Would not be surprised to see a 3-peat with these guys, but also wouldn't be surprised to see Mayfield rebound next year as well (or deSales even)

I called it. I said CAL would be tough with that D line. Paulson is a monster. He lived in the backfield all night. DeSales will contend next year. We were pretty young this year. I really like what we have next year. Remember it was 14 - 14 with CAL with 2 min to go last week. They won't have Paulson next year. Anyway good luck to them, and keep the title in the west.
Congrats CAL :igiveup: :igiveup: :igiveup: I got on mayfield bandwagon 2 years ago and now this. Sorry 55 and Killbilly YMCA........Yes I spell YMCA right Killbilly Confusedhh: Confusedhh: Confusedhh:
Wow ! Don't think anyone saw this coming. Congrats to CAl, but Mayfield had a great year. Congrats for that, and look forward to rebound next year.
Big Five-0- Wrote:Wow ! Don't think anyone saw this coming. Congrats to CAl, but Mayfield had a great year. Congrats for that, and look forward to rebound next year.

Mayfield loses quite a bit, but they still will be a contender, but they won't be the favorite next year.
Congratulations to CAL
Dang I was pulling for mayfield. I have a soft spot for independent school teams. Hopefully the cards can rebound next year and get it back.
Congrats to CAL they were the better team tonight.
But don't be too hard on Mayfield, for the most part they have classy fans whom are grateful for all the success they have had, and realize that is the coaches and players that make it happen.
They just have a couple who seem to think the teams success is due to their message board bravado.
Congrats to the Mayfield seniors on a great run.
pjdoug Wrote:He prolly has his jacket on and hugging himself right now Confusednicker:

PJ that's a comforting thought tonight! 😁. You know what all his cocky predictions, Mayfield and my team has is common???..... we none are going to BowlingGreen! Lol...
killbilly usmc Wrote:Mayfield loses quite a bit, but they still will be a contender, but they won't be the favorite next year.

I know what it's like to lose a tough one Killbilly. It's hard. Good luck next season to Mayfield.
Pages: 1 2