Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 51 Wayne County 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.

JC returns to BG
Congrats to Pirates
It will be different this year for the Golden Eagles. Just watch!!

Congratulations.
Congrats to Eagles
Congratulations JC!

Bring back that big ole trophy from BG!
Yep.. JC is pretty good
Best to JC, hope you guys win it TongueirateSho
The game started off slow.... both teams had two possessions and neither got a 1st down.

Then Joe Jackson got loose and broke a long TD run.... from there on out, JC dominated this game.

JC had a 2nd qtr. Running Clock a Scoop & Score TD and a Pick Six.

Unofficial Stats:
JC: 440 yards of total offense (364 rushing, 76 passing)
Wayne County: 35 yards of total offense ((31 rushing, 4 passing)
I called it after the finals last year. JC is on a mission. Franklin Simpson is in for a treat. Congrats JC, bring that trophy back to the mountains and Johnson County.
Way to go Johnsonville. surprised by the score.
JC's O-Line and D-Line dominated Wayne County all night. Wayne County's LB's and DB's were fast, covered well and tackled very well.

Wayne County didn't have a long drive or scoring threat all game.
Heard some news that the Wayne County's student buses ended up going to the Hazard vs. Paintsville game.

They arrived at JC during halftime, then turned around and headed back to Wayne County.
Congrats Golden Eagles :Cheerlead. bring back a state championship this is your year for sure. :Cheerlead
This one is nice.... but #WeWantThatGoldenFootball

[Image: 15259186_10154665594598080_1634766044652496812_o.jpg]
WOW!! Thats about all I can say! Same score as the Region Championship! Congrats to Johnson Central!
Great job boys, finish it up for us.
Eagles are on a mission
Great Job EAGLES! Bring the 4A Title home to JC!!!
Would love to celebrate with the eagles on the way back east next weekend. Best of luck to you all.
I'm happy we don't have a 3+ hour drive home tonight.....

Thank God for home field advantage.
Hats off to JC on the victory you all have a heck of team. The JC fans I ran into were really pleasant. The kids handled themselves really respectful on the field but that classless idiot you have running the music is a poor reflection of the school. A school with such tradition and outstanding facilities second to none should really consider removing that guy from the booth. Good Luck in BG JC
Something that hasn't been mentioned yet....

I wanna say kudos to the Johnson County Middle School coaching staff as well as the elementary school coaches. Johnson County has 1st & 2nd grade flag football as well as 3rd & 4th grade and 5th & 6th grade tackle football. This has developed our high school program in to the powerhouse we have become. The talent has always been walking the halls of JCHS and JCMS, we just needed to translate it over to the football field.

The JCMS coaches has developed some amazing talent over the past 7-8 years.
Winning four state championships.....
The JC Junior class won the state championship their 7th & 8th grade years.
The JC Freshman class won the state championship their 7th & 8th grade years.

The JC coaches are turning the talent from the middle school in to district, regional, semi-state..... and soon to be state championships.
Go get what's yours JC. You've been denied enough already. Bring it back to the mountains! Discipline and hard work! Believe you belong and the rest is what you've been doing since middle school! Go Eagles from pond creek!
pigskin1987 Wrote:Hats off to JC on the victory you all have a heck of team. The JC fans I ran into were really pleasant. The kids handled themselves really respectful on the field but that classless idiot you have running the music is a poor reflection of the school. A school with such tradition and outstanding facilities second to none should really consider removing that guy from the booth. Good Luck in BG JC

Looks like my ol buddy has gained another fan, lmbo.
JC is now 2-1 in the football state semi-finals.

2006: 14-38 vs. Covington Catholic (3A)
2015: 21-14 @ Wayne County (4A)
2016: 51-0 vs. Wayne County (4A)
Nice win. Go get that title!
I think Johnson Central rolls in this one. Too physical up front and too much speed. Eagles win their first team state championship in school history.

Johnson Central 35
Franklin Simpson 7
JC gets another 2nd quarter running clock! These are highlights are very impressive!

[YOUTUBE="Wayne County @ Johnson Central 4A State Semi Final 11/25/16 Highlights"]vgYElXlREZQ[/YOUTUBE]
pjdoug Wrote:Way to go Johnsonville. surprised by the score.

Me too! I'd have said it would be at most 2 or 3 touchdowns. Wayne's still had a good run.
Pages: 1 2