Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central vs. David
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
will this controversial game finally take place. any opinons and predictions

i will say AC by how many they want
Allen Central as many as they want. Stat will be happy at the end of this game.
When is the game being played?
David is gonna destroy Allen Central. Sorry about your luck AC.
Justin Credible Wrote:David is gonna destroy Allen Central. Sorry about your luck AC.

haha, good one, now lets be serious about this.
-STAT- Wrote:When is the game being played?
on khsaa its supposed to be played tomorrow
AC by a lot and after what has went down they will when by even more.
itll be a blowout, but it wont be as bad as everyone thinks it will. Allen Central has way too much class to just obliterate David, like they are very capable of. I may attend this game for the sole purpose of seeing just how loud that piece of **** Ned Pillersdork can get booed. Ill say ACHS 93-42
TidesHoss32 Wrote:itll be a blowout, but it wont be as bad as everyone thinks it will. Allen Central has way too much class to just obliterate David, like they are very capable of. I may attend this game for the sole purpose of seeing just how loud that piece of **** Ned Pillersdork can get booed. Ill say ACHS 93-42

You might want to bring some ear plugs, b/c Id say it will get pretty loud. But I hope the fans have enough respect to not say anything negative about any of the players, they should be respectable and its ok to boo, but have a little common sense not to say something that will stir something else up. B/c I have nothing but the utmost respect for the David players, they have nothing to be booed about they just go out there and play and compete their hardest, the only problem is their coach, they dont have one. But for any AC fan that reads this, have some respect, dont take it too far please.
Sorry Guys I dont think that there are any fans allowed... I dont think that the cheerleaders are allowed to cheer..Only ones allowed to go is Parents,Faculty, Players, and Coaches...
Allen Central will manhandle David.
Justin Credible Wrote:David is gonna destroy Allen Central. Sorry about your luck AC.
Lmao. Are you being serious?
Ac by how many they want!