Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Betsy Layne 2/9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First time these two met BL won the game, but this is a totally different Prestonsburg team this time around.

PHS--69
BLHS-56
Yea P'burg is a lot better noe but I'll pick Betsy Layne by 12
P-burg by 14.
warriorpride Wrote:Yea P'burg is a lot better noe but I'll pick Betsy Layne by 12

Considerin betsy layne only won by 9 the first time around, I'm takin Prestonsburg in a win. I don't think BL can play a better Pburg team and win by more than they did the first game.
p-burg by 18
20+..........wasnt witt suppost to be like #1 bigman in the region?
warriorpride Wrote:Yea P'burg is a lot better noe but I'll pick Betsy Layne by 12
Warrior, why do all your predictions always have pburg on the losing side? are you still upset about the shutout first quarter Pburgs D put on you all or just the defeat on your alls homecourt?

I agree with JC, you seem to be a little bitter but I can understand your attitude with the type season ER is having. You never pick the Cats and always pick them to lose by several, but thats okay because since you have been picking the Cats to lose big they are 7-2 so keep'em coming pride.

The Cats are playing better as of late and I think they will win this one at the Dome by 8.
P-burg by 10
BL by 3
Prestonsburg will win this won. By at least 7. Betsy Layne hasn't improved much, and Prestonsburg has done a complete 360 improvement.
Justin Credible Wrote:Warrior, why do all your predictions always have pburg on the losing side? are you still upset about the shutout first quarter Pburgs D put on you all or just the defeat on your alls homecourt?

Easy there Justin Credible, let's not try to pick one here .:dontthink
Im calling for a good close game again. I'm sure both teams have gotten better thru the season.
P-Burg by 3.
I think this will be a close game, Blackcats by 5.
I think this will be a good game.
Will be a great game, but I see the Bobcats winning by 7 points.
P-Burg by 4.
Is this game at Prestonsburg?
OnCeABobcat Wrote:Is this game at Prestonsburg?

Nope, its in Betsy Layne
BL by 6
What time do they start?
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:Im calling for a good close game again. I'm sure both teams have gotten better thru the season.

Yeah they have, but I think P-burg has shown alot more improvement than Betsy Layne has. Good luck to both teams, this should be a good game.
Pburg_2007 Wrote:Prestonsburg will win this won. By at least 7. Betsy Layne hasn't improved much, and Prestonsburg has done a complete 360 improvement.

Wouldn't a 360 degree improvement put prestonsburg in the same place?? lol, just had to mention it cause Jason Kidd said that a few years ago.. good luck to both teams
Does any have the final??? This game has been over for more than an hour now, cause it started a six.
Pburg by 9
BL won by 7 (57-50)
blackcat_student Wrote:Does any have the final??? This game has been over for more than an hour now, cause it started a six.