Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scrimmages (November 19)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any scrimmages to post about today?
Shelby Valley 48 Russell 43
Perry 68 Allen 27
Anyone know anything about Hazard's game??
Not sure of the total score. They reset the score after each quarter. Hazard probably won by 30+ over pike central.
hazard won big. they scored 110 and sturgill and caudill combined for about 85 im guessing
Perry over Allen central - south floyd over JBS- Lawrence co over knott co central!
Mercer County defeated Bullitt East 112-107. UL commit Seygan Robins had 46 with 12 3's. Lindsay Duvall, UL commit, had 49. Both teams were ranked preseason top 8 by the Courier Journal.
Wow! Two very good teams/players!
I hope they continue scoring big numbers, but they will run upon some teams that will guard them!
Our girls won't get better by playing teams like that, u develop bad habits when you play very bad teams! Pcc was not very good at all last season but they played very tough teams an it paid off in the district
How did Lawrence beat Knott?
Game was very physical. Didn't call a lot of fouls either way so it looked sloppy. Lawrence very long like knott co so it was a good matchup . Don't know if knott was missing anyone or not. Either way Lawrence played way better than I seen in past.
Shelby Valley beat Gate City Va. by 25+ today. JV won by about the same amount.
I'd say not playing at home! They always seem to be able to beat anybody at home an fall on there faces on away games! Home cooking sounds like to me!
hillbilly cat Wrote:Our girls won't get better by playing teams like that, u develop bad habits when you play very bad teams! Pcc was not very good at all last season but they played very tough teams an it paid off in the district

Which one is a very bad team?
Bullitt East is ranked #7 and Mercer is ranked #2 in KY.
Who does PCC play that compares to either of them?
PCC won big at East Ridge tonight
I saw the PCC vs East Ridge game those lady commodores looked strong
Talking about hazard win over pike central
Would've thought Pike Central would be decent team this year
hitter Wrote:hazard won big. they scored 110 and sturgill and caudill combined for about 85 im guessing

A little optimistic ain't ya? The Bulldogs played well but still turned it over a bunch. No doubt they won but don't think either of those girls scored 40+ points in the 5 quarters...if they did it didn't seem like it. If the Lady Hawks get to where they shoot okay from outside they will be alright. The girl that shoots from half court, not sure of her name (#5), will probably be reason Hazard doesn't win district. Yes she can shoot but stepping a cross half court and jacking those up and shooting contested shots will make or break this team
They will be if the guards can make better decisions when penetrating the lane, shoot better, and learn to box out. They have the speed but are sometimes out of control.
Big Hammer Wrote:I saw the PCC vs East Ridge game those lady commodores looked strong

It's good to finally see another Commodore fan on here. Go PCC!
Haha Doc I love to watch all these kids play but I'm commodore to the core.
[quote=FrozenColonel]A little optimistic ain't ya? The Bulldogs played well but still turned it over a bunch. No doubt they won but don't think either of those girls scored 40+ points in the 5 quarters...if they did it didn't seem like it. If the Lady Hawks get to where they shoot okay from outside they will be alright. The girl that shoots from half court, not sure of her name (#5), will probably be reason Hazard doesn't win district. Yes she can shoot but stepping a cross half court and jacking those up and shooting contested shots will make or break this team[
so what your saying is that you don't know, so why make the comment. that's just what the team scorebook said. I guess they could have made it up for no reason what so ever. and as for the shooter ,that is where she shoots a lot of her shots from if she is hitting but if shes not then I would assume she would drive the ball. and if hazard had a 6'5 all American they would win the region but if is a big word
hitter Wrote:hazard won big. they scored 110 and sturgill and caudill combined for about 85 im guessing

Nobody said that they were lying, if you could read, I said that if they did it sure didn't seem like it. How do you know they were going by the scorebook and that it was not exaggerated. And you yourself was quoted as "guessing" so...why so critical of my comment? Must have ruffled some feathers or in your case some bulldog wrinkles