Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Elizabethtown @ Central **3A State Semi Finals** 11/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions?
Central
Scroggins by 7
Central by 21. Next stop BG and a rematch with Corbin.
Central has played in a lot of big games
Picking Lou Central just because coach Scroggins has the experience coaching the BIG games. Central are very athletic and big up front. After watching E-Town last season, I am surprise they are in it after losing so much from last season. Predicting Central and Corbin rematch and Central taking the trophy
Central... Central vs. Belfry state championship.
Central play a tremendous schedule and they win this one Central 42 Etown 21
Redonthehound Wrote:Central by 21. Next stop BG and a rematch with Corbin.

There you go talking with your heart and not your head your right Central will win and they will have a rematch with The Pirates
Central 42-7
Central rolls. Etown is not good enough offensively to muster many pts against central.
Which Central shows up.
Etown has came a long way from the first of the year, but as usual Central is peaking at the right time. It seems to be fools gold to bet against Central in the playoffs-
I am unable to find a broadcast but this is the twitter feed of the Elizabethtown newspaper's sports coverage. They did a good job of updating the Caldwell Co game score last week. I assume they will do the same tonight but who knows.

https://twitter.com/thenesports