Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard 42 Pikeville 19
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final.
Wow!! Did Pikeville not play the 2nd half?
Good showing from Hazard.

They'll completely turned this score around from the last time the two met.
Congrats to Hazard
Hazard is rolling
Hazard controlled the LOS. Wyatt Battle was rushed and hurried most of the night..No running for Pikeville hurt. Gotta be able to run the ball good to set up the pass and keep defenses honest.
Hazard came ready to play. Corey Smith is a beast, no doubt. Huge physical line and good QB translated into a big regional game for them. Good luck to both Hazard and Paintsville. That will be one fine game to see. Will be supporting either one 100% that moves on to BG.
Hazard is firing on ALL cylinders at the perfect time! Dare I say they look better than Paintsville?!
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Hazard is firing on ALL cylinders at the perfect time! Dare I say they look better than Paintsville?!

Reality , they did tonight
Dawgs!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry JP and floppy PHS, was looking forward to the rematch. You guys will be back
Cory Smith had 5 of the 6 Touchdowns for Hazard.
Hazard held Charles to -7 yards
It surprised me that the QB didn't get those read options like in the other game..
Really exciting game. Hazard showed up to win. Can't ask for anything better.
bac2369 Wrote:It surprised me that the QB didn't get those read options like in the other game..

Number 50 for hazard ate them like thanksgiving dinner.
Hazard brought the fight to us all night and we just had no answer for them. If Smith and Hazards O-Line came out of this game healthy, they may have something for Paintsville next weekend. Thanks to Coach Mac and these Seniors for their efforts this season, HAIL PIKEVILLE!
Congrats Hazard :Cheerlead.....You guys could win this. :betterthanexpected:
Bulldogs are kicking butt after being counted out.
Hats off to Hazard . Played tough - and Pikeville had no
Answer .. I worried bout the Smith kid . He's a great player . But didn't expect Pikeville offense to have so much trouble ..could not run the ball and kept Wyatt Bataile off all night ...Looks like Hazard just wanted it more tonight and the work horse running back Smith was unstoppable ... ��
Smith is an animal
Smith definately needed some oxygen tonight?
E's Army Wrote:Smith is an animal

What r they feeding these RBs at Hazard .. I remember that Jones kid being beast mode too!
Congrats Bulldogs! This one didn't surprise me at all! Knew how good Hazard was playing! Next week will be a dandy in Hazard!!
The guy that picked Hazard by 3TD's needs to take a bow. I will have to look back at the thread to find the name. Enjoyed watching both those 1A east games online!! Congrats to Hazard and Paintsville. Raceland fought to the very end!!
Congratulations to Hazard. They played a great game. Proud of my Panthers for a great season. They WILL be back.
Glory_Days Wrote:The guy that picked Hazard by 3TD's needs to take a bow. I will have to look back at the thread to find the name. Enjoyed watching both those 1A east games online!! Congrats to Hazard and Paintsville. Raceland fought to the very end!!

I had them winning 49to28. Great game tonight.
Hazard_dad Wrote:I had them winning 49to28. Great game tonight.

Seems u may have known something there Hazard_dad!! Lol.
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Seems u may have known something there Hazard_dad!! Lol.

he maybe watch the first game. Pikeville didn't stop Hazard in that game either. Pikeville won it because Hazard had 4 or 5 turnovers in that game. and Pikeville only won by a td.
Congrats to Hazard, heck of a game by you guys. The semifinal game will be epic. I know bac and mikehancho are happy, and deservedly so. Thanks to the Panthers for another fine and very enjoyable season, and especially the seniors thanks for 4 very good years by a great group.
Pages: 1 2